11/21 live. Western Rifle Opener

Vannoyboy

Eight Pointer
Headed up the mountain…
Hoping that same big 10 from Saturday slips up this morning. I’ve got the 450 bushy ready for him today.

Good luck to all. About to drop out of service for the morning.
Going to miss this morning. Waiting on son and grandson coming tomorrow. Don't think I have the will power to let him walk again. Trying to save him for my boys

Ssims

Spike
I work today and then I'm off the rest of the week. With all of the honey-do stuff I've knocked out the last few weeks, my wife has finally had mercy on me and decided to let me be. Haha. I'll be at it tomorrow morning.

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
19* here and I’m nice and toasty (for now). Bumped a deer not 75 yards from the truck. Seemed like what I call a soft bump. Wind is supposed to suck for here at about 11 so I’m in it until then I suppose.

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
I'm stuck at work this morning...😞
but I took my daughter up to her grandparents house last night so she could hunt the opener this morning in Mitchell County.
She is hunting on her granddaddy's Christmas tree patch, it's a magical place.
She killed her first deer, a big doe there last year.
From 4 pm until dark yesterday we saw over 50 deer. I'm expecting a text any minute now. Fingers crossed.
Pic from last year when she was 10

3E58E241-EB5E-4419-AFF8-15DEEC5167D7.jpeg

gobblerstopper

Six Pointer
On gamelands beautiful morning in mtns…I ran him off at 6am he was right by my stand… he ran then blew…. Im sure it was buck that’s been in here! Dang it

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
No hunting for me today, trying to log enough hours the next few days that I can work a half day Friday and get out there.

jcannon

Twelve Pointer
How does that even happen
I didn't have it attached like I should have, but I was just sitting here in the tree lounge and the bottom fell all the way to the bottom of the tree. It was dug in good. I don't know if the aluminum expanded when he got warmer or what. I've sat in a climber hundreds of times and that's never happened.

Mopar forever

Four Pointer
I didn't have it attached like I should have, but I was just sitting here in the tree lounge and the bottom fell all the way to the bottom of the tree. It was dug in good. I don't know if the aluminum expanded when he got warmer or what. I've sat in a climber hundreds of times and that's never happened.
I had that happen when I was about 12 .. bear hug the tree and make the top fall and then slid down the tree. Dang that sucks

bb1970

Six Pointer
Took my nephew this morning a little slow starting out but he went from
This ¥. To this¥ real quick!

Attachments

• F7C3C8E9-2F5C-4063-ABD9-962E173388DF.jpeg
    F7C3C8E9-2F5C-4063-ABD9-962E173388DF.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 48A7BDC7-D8DB-4193-AC2C-81DEB39BF2D9.jpeg
    48A7BDC7-D8DB-4193-AC2C-81DEB39BF2D9.jpeg
    295.5 KB · Views: 60