11-20

GotNoRules

Ten Pointer
Up in Randolph for the evening. Little warm but I swear it feels cooler than 60. Looking for big boy to fill my other buck tag or some meat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
I was hoping to make it out today but after 13 hour shift lastnight and a 3 hour nap this morning the 2 hours drive time was less than appealing.

dlbaile

Ten Pointer
I was hoping to make it out today but after 13 hour shift lastnight and a 3 hour nap this morning the 2 hours drive time was less than appealing.
Man you need to find a closer place to hunt :mad: ,guess I'm just spoiled our property is just 4 miles from me.

wolfpacker

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
He is a city deer. He just has to avoid the cars. Saw as huge a 6 tonight as well that i had not seen before. Belive me it is torture seeing these bucks i can nit shoot and knowing my hunting spot is an hour and half away.

Ambush

Twelve Pointer
Just saw what I think is my #1 buck wind checking my corn 100 yards down thru the woods, 2:15. Couldn’t get a front look. Thought of grunting, but last sit spooked a doe with two bucks. Hope he comes back.

Best day I've had all year. Didn't get #1, but had a beautiful 8 pointer with broken left G3 and broken right brow tine. Seven bucks total.

stilker

Old Mossy Horns
He is a city deer. He just has to avoid the cars. Saw as huge a 6 tonight as well that i had not seen before. Belive me it is torture seeing these bucks i can nit shoot and knowing my hunting spot is an hour and half away.
move on down here to Moore co we need some more good folks.

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
That is a Remington 760, pump in .243. I bought that rifle for a $100 from a guy back in 1985. My #1 deer killer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Want to sell it for 250$ ?[emoji3166][emoji41]
Pretty rifle man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk