11/16/2019 Semi-Live

KrisB

Ten Pointer
No squirrels so far, but just saw a buck come through the woods right in front of me, running away from deer dogs. Stayed very still and just watched him. He stopped and looked back, then started to go off, then came back and stopped broadsde to me, might have been looking at me. Then he casually trotted off. Saw the dogs come through maybe 3 or 4 minutes later. That was amazing to see!

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Heading out in about an hour for the evening.
Leaves are finally all off and they are working the ground. You can hear them for a long ways right now.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
No squirrels so far, but just saw a buck come through the woods right in front of me, running away from deer dogs. Stayed very still and just watched him. He stopped and looked back, then started to go off, then came back and stopped broadsde to me, might have been looking at me. Then he casually trotted off. Saw the dogs come through maybe 3 or 4 minutes later. That was amazing to see!
Shoulda stuck one behind his ear, or between his eyes.

KrisB

Ten Pointer
Walked through a sea of grass to get to the woods. Made me think of hunting out West.

Attachments

• IMG_20191116_102425157.jpg
    IMG_20191116_102425157.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 16

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Went dove hunting. Saw two birds out of range. No others all day. Saw 2 squirrels that were small enough for me to let me walk. Flushed one grouse in thick woods, no shot opportunity. Said the hell w it and came home n set beaver traps in the dark