11/13

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
Saw one coyote yesterday… let’s hope today is better. Got my little girl with me so I’d much rather see deer/ be successful today. Good luck all. Got creek to cross in the dark, so I’m walking now. I’ll chime in when/if we see something.

ctsnow

Six Pointer
Wind is blowing the complete opposite way from what it was supposed to…go figure. Just had a nice buck coming through wind me

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
Man it would take a miracle to see anything in this wind. There’s no way. Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking. Haven’t seen a single deer since I shot that 9. I had some hope for a while…. Daughter is getting frustrated.

Lawnscaper

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Sitting in a tree in Rockingham county, deer have been moving pretty good this morning finally had a nice one come by chasing a doe it must have been her X because she ran him right under my tree! sitting a little bit longer then dragging him out

Attachments

• 20211113_084329_compress37.jpg
    20211113_084329_compress37.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 44

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
Man I’m dying inside. Watching the temps fall and the wind settle some while I’m stuck at home for the evening. Daughter caught a bad case of the “I don’t want to be here’s”. I caved before I got mad. I’m going tomorrow!!

ctsnow

Six Pointer
Man I’m dying inside. Watching the temps fall and the wind settle some while I’m stuck at home for the evening. Daughter caught a bad case of the “I don’t want to be here’s”. I caved before I got mad. I’m going tomorrow!!
Yep….somehow I ended up on a ladder putting up Christmas lights instead. Not the type of ladder I wanted to be climbing

Deep River

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Saw a total of 6 bucks today. All moving like they were on a mission except one who was tending a doe.

Reactions: jug