11-10

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
It’s a crispy 28 degrees here in DC. Getting ready to hit the condo till 9.30.

Good luck and be safe
4cb20772de05f7f346383d20446122be.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

C52

Eight Pointer
I’ll be in a ladder stand in 30 minutes. I’ll come back to the house when the sun gets up good, then I’ll be a climber by the creek from 9-12 or 1. Good luck everybody

GotNoRules

Ten Pointer
28 here in Randolph. Gonna sit as long as possible today. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
I just got off work I'm going to get my stuff together and I'm going to get right to go pick my brother up and head down to the hunting club and just make it an all day marathon thing. Who needs sleep anyway

smilliganqb

Eight Pointer
Been in a pine thicket on a cut path since 530. Seen 3 doe, no chasing, no shot, sitting til 930, grab some breakfast and back out from 12 til dark

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I’ll be in a ladder stand in 30 minutes. I’ll come back to the house when the sun gets up good, then I’ll be a climber by the creek from 9-12 or 1. Good luck everybody
be careful on your Sunday hunt times. you gotta quit at 9:30 if you are on private in NC.

smilliganqb

Eight Pointer
Just got back in the blind after a quick lunch and run to the store. Tonight and tomorrow morning are probably going to be my last chance for the season to kill one of the "big bucks" my father says is running around on the property. Fingers crossed!

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
In Stokes watching a hardwoods ridge that butts up to a huge laurel thicket. Thicket to my right, oak hard woods to my left and 3 fresh active scrapes in sight and 6 rubs that i can see.

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
In Stokes watching a hardwoods ridge that butts up to a huge laurel thicket. Thicket to my right, oak hard woods to my left and 3 fresh active scrapes in sight and 6 rubs that i can see.

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Back along the edge of a few hundred acre cutover. Wind is in my face but man its blowing good. Hope it lays up soon.

deerslayer60

Ten Pointer
Took a ride this morning in Polk county on some back roads and counted 39 deer in fields and private subdivisions. Saw a dandy 8 point and 5 or 6 other bucks the rest were does, but they were on the move this morning between 8&9

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Out and up in the tree stand.

What a difference from yesterday, when I was wearing the heavy thermals and insulated overalls; today it's just light clothing, and I'm wondering if I'll need to fire up the Thermocell.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

pinehunter

Eight Pointer
I'm in my tree stand. I have 2 shooters on camera and a bunch of smaller bucks. Looking for mr big or a bear that has been hanging out.

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
Im up. 3rd hunt of the year. Checked camera and although they are small had 3 different bucks on camera. 1st one through gets a free ride.

GotNoRules

Ten Pointer
Sitting on the ground, edge of a bean field loaded with scrapes. Shot a buck in the same spot two years ago. Little warm but hoping for some horns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk