10-9-19

timekiller13

Old Mossy Horns
Let's give it one more go this morning. Cool and calm out. Gonna try and slip in tight to a bedding area. Monkeys off my back as of last night, so looking for a decent buck.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Me and 2 others hunting the only heavy sign I’ve found. Big hardwood ridge.

Misty fog right now. Supposed to break right around 8

Hoping they move good this morning since it was nasty last night.
56* right now.

Good luck. We’re heading in 1.2m

jcannon

Twelve Pointer
Getting a late start this morning. Heading out in a few minutes. I shot a doe Saturday evening. I'm going to try to sneak in my best spot this morning to shoot a good buck.

timekiller13

Old Mossy Horns
Well it was a good morning. Had 6 does come in at 0815. Big one was was nervous, then she pegged me. I was sitting on ground up against a stump. She blew at me. Well, if she blows she goes! Boom! Dropped her. Other deer just stood around. I was casually getting my stuff together and making all types of noise, when I looked over and there, sniffing my dead doe, was an 8pt! I panicked. Hadn't even reloaded my gun. It was a circus of me digging through my pockets finding my loads, trying to get it loaded. Dropped my primer, twice. Finally got it loaded. Buck wasn't too happy about what was going on and decided to move out. I rushed the shot and killed a nice poplar tree!

jcannon

Twelve Pointer
I saw a big 4 point and a cow horn spike at 950. I'm going to head back in this afternoon and try to kill a big un.