10-8-19

timekiller13

Old Mossy Horns
Up and at 'em guys and and gals. Getting ready head to back into the swamp. Light rain here. Hope it quiets the woods down. Deer could hear me coming from 90 miles away yesterday.

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
In Alabama west bound and down to Corpus Christi Tx. Good luck gentlemen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pinehunter

Eight Pointer
I have been in since 0600. I have seen five does. Only 2 in range of my ML. Not really after a doe right now anyway.

timekiller13

Old Mossy Horns
Got soaked walking. Started pouring rain about 0615. Of course it didn't start until I was already over 0.5 miles from truck. Just sucked it up and moved forward. Light rain and heavy wind all morning. Saw a doe and 2 fawns. Got down at 1000 and scouted a couple spots real quick. Eating lunch at truck right now, then be back out.

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Got settled about 530. Had a 4pt and yearling pass at 615. Let one fly about 645 on a nice doe. Got 2 more that can’t figure out what happened

JoeSam1975

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Sat in Martin Co. Couldn't get there until 430
2 does and one 4 point. They all got a pass.

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
I was bow hunting this evening in southern iredell. Let the first 2 walk. The other 3 came in and I smoked the biggest doe. She ran farther than I thought about 120 yards Bc I shot straight down on her and some how missed her spine.
0f5c23e4348e22bd5e375a23f4668547.jpg