10/5 Live

genbud78

Ten Pointer
Up in Randolph. Sitting a different stand so we'll see what happens. Wind is swirling a bit but hopefully won't be an issue. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

PSell

Four Pointer
Sampson county sitting, all quiet, but conditions seem right. Good luck everyone.

GotNoRules

Ten Pointer
Ready in Randolph, good luck! Saw a nice one two weeks ago in this stand. Hopefully I get a shot this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MtnGrouseHtr

Six Pointer
Up In Caldwell and the weather is so nice. No deer but had a chicken hawk land on the side of my ladder stand. Not sure who was startled the most.

genbud78

Ten Pointer
Was hoping for a good morning until I realized I couldn't see my camera through the binos. Come to find out they got 2 of my cams and a feeder. Got another members feeder and camera as well. I can't stand a dang thief!

Moran

Four Pointer
Was hoping for a good morning until I realized I couldn't see my camera through the binos. Come to find out they got 2 of my cams and a feeder. Got another members feeder and camera as well. I can't stand a dang thief!

That’s bull :donk:donk:donk:donk . That happened to me down in Blacksburg SC. When I was with broken arrow hunting club they took my ladder stand from then on I carry climbing stand in and out now

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Sent an arrow at a doe. Replaying the shot though I’m afraid it may have gone right over her back. Hopefully the a shwacker found its mark and I have a bloody arrow when I climb down though.

schwacker found it's mark. Arrow had blood on it and i had a steady 100 yard blood trail to the doe. Was a little smaller than i thought, but still good tender meat for the table.

Good luck to the rest of you guys!

genbud78

Ten Pointer
Back up in Randolph. Found more evidence from my stuff being stolen. Some kind of heavy equipment drove through and knocked down a bunch of smaller trees. Maybe a big ole brute will come out and make this day not suck quite so much..

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Back up in Randolph. Found more evidence from my stuff being stolen. Some kind of heavy equipment drove through and knocked down a bunch of smaller trees. Maybe a big ole brute will come out and make this day not suck quite so much..

Backtrack it and see where it came from.

Packman

Spike
Sat in a stand this morning...nothing moving. Went home at lunch picked up my son and we are sitting in a blind this evening. Never hunted out of a blind. Feels strange and confined ?

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
Sat in a stand this morning...nothing moving. Went home at lunch picked up my son and we are sitting in a blind this evening. Never hunted out of a blind. Feels strange and confined ?
Agreed. Feels like I’m in a little cave whenever I sit in a blind, whether it’s for deer or turkeys.

No movement yet, but it’s 15-20° cooler than this time yesterday and the wind is perfect right now. I would love to get one with my bow before the woods get crowded next week.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Up a tree in Chatham County. Didn’t see anything this morning but that may have been due to duck hunters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
Had one about 70 yards out earlier. Lots of squirrels tonight. The owls are out early as well. Shooting light ends at 715 here, but I think it’ll be too dark to shoot by 7. If I can’t get one tonight, I’m banking on this spot next week when I have the 308.