10/23 Live

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
Hunting our place in WV today, didn’t see a single deer this morning. I have tomorrow morning and maybe tomorrow evening to try to get it done here before we have to drive back to NC

GUP

Eight Pointer
Got in early for the afternoon hunt here at the club in Halifax co. Figured with this moon maybe they’ll move in midday or early afternoon. First time this stand has been hunted this season. We’ll see what happens.

JoeSam1975

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Sat in wrong stand this morning. Checked cams at lunch, deer across the road in bean field from 7:30 -8:30. Figures.

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
First hunt of year for me. I’ve had same 7-9 does on camera since beginning of August. Basket 6 walks through about once a week. Had 9 turkeys killing corn and scratching this morning.

SomeHuntingGuy

Eight Pointer
Back at it in Ohio. Last sit for this trip. Love it here. I feel so blessed to hunt this family property. I’ve wanted to my whole life but haven’t had the chance for various reasons. I hope I can come up again every year. I really want to get a nice buck this trip (cousin hunts this and takes 8s and 10s) but I’m having a blast either way.
D717E9EF-C282-415C-BBCE-01C088C49B8D.jpeg

ncscrubmaster

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Not far from you....Im huntong the south eastern part of Northampton County.
Bought the only thing we see anymore are Bears and snakes....😛
Well crap. I watch were I walk for sure. Those snakes scare the hell out of me. I would rather take on one of the bears.😁