10/23 live

np307

Ten Pointer
Loading up and gonna hunt this evening for maybe the last time on this particular game land area. Once the booms start, I doubt it'll be holding deer. But I think I can slip in and maybe shoot a deer on the backside of some bedding near some white oaks. If the mood strikes, I may even try a rattle bag today.

np307

Ten Pointer
Loading up and gonna hunt this evening for maybe the last time on this particular game land area. Once the booms start, I doubt it'll be holding deer. But I think I can slip in and maybe shoot a deer on the backside of some bedding near some white oaks. If the mood strikes, I may even try a rattle bag today.
Decided this was the place to sit. Bedding in front, food behind, deep creek to my left. Wind is iffy right now though.
e2c1bd0017e61d39cdffd9a4e6fe2199.jpg

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
Been a couple of weeks since I’ve hunted. I’m on a scouting trip with no intention of shooting but I have a bow with me. New logging project a mile or so west of me. The combines have finally started south of me. Seeing what is getting pushed around but so far I keep dozing off.

np307

Ten Pointer
Didn't see a thing other than squirrels. As much as I wanted to kill a deer tonight, I think that gives me clearance to squirrel hunt this section next week. If they're as thick then as they were tonight, a limit just might be in play.