10-16 live

JMbowhunter

Six Pointer
Drowning creek...the skeeter almost carried me off before getting set. Im 25 feet up and thermal cell is going so the bites are minimal now.
Which unit are you hunting? I've seen some decent activity on bragg. This weekend should really get them on their feet.

JMbowhunter

Six Pointer
Which unit are you hunting? I've seen some decent activity on bragg. This weekend should really get them on their feet.
Been seeing does almost every sit ive done in here the last 2 weeks. Hoping for a buck tonight, but I'll stock up on meet today since I got the next few days to deal with it.

nhn2a

Ten Pointer
Been seeing does almost every sit ive done in here the last 2 weeks. Hoping for a buck tonight, but I'll stock up on meet today since I got the next few days to deal with it.

Good deal. I tend to wander around the NTAs myself. Seem quite a bit of activity out there.

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Up in NE PA, trying to fill a doe tag before tomorrow’s bear opener. Be nice to have a gut pile to help out. Off until the 26th and punched my buck tag opening day. Heading to Pulaski for Steelhead 1-2 days next week. Be pretty sweet to get a buck, bear, steelhead, and salmon all in one season. Not to sound greedy just hopeful.

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Nothing yesterday but a bunch cut through my yard at 8 last night. Pouring rain this AM. Nights the deer seem to be in the estates already but maybe one’ll be late.