10/14 live

pinehunter

Eight Pointer
I am sweating it out in Beaufort County. I dont know what to think with this moon but I have two good 8s on camera.

Anyone else in this afternoon?

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
Nothing on camera but does and fawns for me. First hunt in 2 years so it is nice to be up in the ladder.

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Figured I'd climb the tree for the afternoon sit, it being such a pretty day and all.......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

double

Twelve Pointer
Trying a new spot out on out lease. They cut timber this spring or I would have never been able to get here. Hoping the freshness pays off. No corn no scents just slapped a climber on a tree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Watched a doe & her two fawns around 630pm. No bucks today.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Saw a nice one just standing on the side of the road at 5:43 pm on jones ferry road near the chatham orange county line.

Dark dark coat, chocolate horns ,great mass, best buck on the hoof i have seen in a long time.

He will make a fine trophy for someone.

camnc308

Six Pointer
Saw a nice one just standing on the side of the road at 5:43 pm on jones ferry road near the chatham orange county line.

Dark dark coat, chocolate horns ,great mass, best buck on the hoof i have seen in a long time.

He will make a fine trophy for someone.
I’ve seen a lot of deer on that road the past couple of years

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
4 does at end of light slipped into soybeans in front of me. They are pretty safe on a warm day like this.... to much work for a doe.... I'll wait for a much cooler day.