10/12

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Up a tree in Chatham County. Nice morning. Only tree rats so far. I had one at 10’ in tree next to me. So tempting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

genbud78

Ten Pointer
Well poo, she ducked. Shot is high and no blood. Got meat on the arrow like it went through the backstrap. Can't find any signs at all. Guess it inevitable if you do this enough. First bow opportunity since 2012 and I miffed it. Had her ranged and settled the sight but shot was high..Lord willing she'll recover
9ba535eb2871c26fdae2b71299279198.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Posted in other sub forum by mistake. No deer harmed in cold PA. Fox and maybe a Bobcat where all I saw but weather was perfect. Felt like 30-40 and 0 wind. Tonight would have been good but little league took priority.

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
First deerless sit but the bears that steal trash constantly and brazenly left the doe carcass nearby sooo probably a factor. Wish they’d take the right deer carcass and not the ones I’ve not quartered and packed yet. Last year overnight they hauled them. This year days later doe carcass there but still hitting garbages. Should have drag her to the ledges I guess. Lazy trash eaters