10/10. Live Pm version

81toyota

Twelve Pointer
Just got settled in the stand hoping that all the rain and mess tomorrow will get the deer up this evening.

So anyways if I see one I will be happy especially since my hunt hasn't started great.

I work night shift 7p to 7am so u couldn't of gone this morning no matter how bad I wanted to. So I get home and try to get some sleep but I cant, i just lay there tossing and turning. So bout 11 I said to heck with it and got up and did what I needed to around the house before leaving.

I get down to the club at 245 and go sign out my stand. Well sometime since August the vultures decided to make a next in the box blind I was going to hunt. So that was a bug nope. While walking back up to the sign in board the bottom falls out but hey it felt good. Finally get to the board and sign out another stand and just now got settled. Bumped about 12 turkeys out of the food plot walking in and now the wind has died down and the humidity went through the roof and to top it off a tree leaned over about 5 foot in front of the stand blocking about half the view of food plot. This evening will be my only hunt till Monday since tomorrow is going to be nasty as heck and then I have to work all weekend.

ksherb

Six Pointer
Contributor
I’m up in Richmond County. They should start coming down the road two by two any minute now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81toyota

Twelve Pointer
I’m up in Richmond County. They should start coming down the road two by two any minute now.

It raining over there on you. About 45 mins ago i heard some serious thunder rolling in from the rock. It's raining here pretty good just started bout 5 mins ago.

ksherb

Six Pointer
Contributor
Yep. Pouring pretty good. Hoping it slacks off for an hour or so. Heard the thunder off to the west walking in - none for more than an hour now.

81toyota

Twelve Pointer
Same here. Rain just started slacking up. Lord help us if we shoot one. I got a 3/4 mile walk out to the truck. All I know is if I shoot he better be grown.