#1 yote thread

Birdman

Six Pointer
I have gotten off to a rough start...just started this week and called 4 at one time on my first stand, didn't have my battery cap on tight and scope cut off after the recoil of the shot and that didn't end well...the next night a yote showed up after I had just set up and was scanning the field before I started calling I swear I believe we was tracking my footsteps...couldn't shoot him because he was in line with truck...started calling in my first stand tonight and had one coming but stopped at 200 yards and went back the way he came...hit pup distress and a huge bobcat and another yote came out on the same trail the cat just stopped at edge of field and the yote fully committed to the call. I will continue to post my results on this thread as I hunt the next couple of months...vocals are the key right now!!!

Attachments

• 73031B0A-7DD7-41B2-A281-DB37364BF312.jpeg
    73031B0A-7DD7-41B2-A281-DB37364BF312.jpeg
    306.5 KB · Views: 20

Birdman

Six Pointer
It has been a tough week I think it has to do with the growing moon...made several stands all week...have not got a response or called in a yote...maybe things will better after the full moon...I am still after them and will report after the next successful hunt!

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
If you can you might consider setting up a bait site and hunting it. My son has that working pretty good. Waiting on a part for the gun but will soon be headed back out to get some this year. He might even try to video this year.

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer