Here we go again

koszman

Ten Pointer
Contributor
In Detroit police shot and killed a b/m who shot at them. They are protesting and fighting police. I guess we need to get ready for round 2 of the kill, steal and burn and get away with it.

CarolinaReaper

There's a clip at this link where fox news get's a interview with one of the BLM supporters saying there is not way this situation should have resulted in the death of that young man. That the proper response should have been unarmed social workers. I swear to christ almighty listening to these people talk and ATTEMPT to sound intelligent is like nails on a chalk board. I can only HOPE that with the man actually firing a gun at the cops, they will not be charged at all. IMO, theres no way to rule any other way.

Ya know, I ALMOST want these f'ing idiots to get there way. Sending unarmed "social workers" into the line of violent criminals. Maybe once the bodies start stacking up in MIGHT get the point across. But probably not.

Helium

Old Mossy Horns

There's a clip at this link where fox news get's a interview with one of the BLM supporters saying there is not way this situation should have resulted in the death of that young man. That the proper response should have been unarmed social workers. I swear to christ almighty listening to these people talk and ATTEMPT to sound intelligent is like nails on a chalk board. I can only HOPE that with the man actually firing a gun at the cops, they will not be charged at all. IMO, theres no way to rule any other way.

Ya know, I ALMOST want these f'ing idiots to get there way. Sending unarmed "social workers" into the line of violent criminals. Maybe once the bodies start stacking up in MIGHT get the point across. But probably not.
No social worker in their right mind is going to do this

CarolinaReaper

No social worker in their right mind is going to do this

EXACTLY. Which means no one will be doing anything. Which honestly, is what I think the left wants. Just total chaos. Hell, Seattle is tight now looking to defund FIFTY percent of it's police budget and cut 1100 police officers from the force. There goal is for no one to be safe.

Wv67

Ten Pointer
Ya gotta make prison a prison First , do away with life sentences , and clean out death row and keep it emptied , you kill your killers fast , no exceptions in any states , then go balls to the wall wide open with the military and police hand in hand attacking these city streets like there is no Tomm. And things will change right before your eyes all this BS in the world would slow way down if what I said could happen ( it never will ) but prisons are a joke punishment is a joke there is no fear so they run wild , and the sad part is the ones that care aren’t being heard and that’s the problem

timber

Twelve Pointer
Maybe they should make the ones in BLM social workers and use them as a shield for police. After a few of them get capped the social worker BS would go away

Reactions: DRS

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

Anyone who says a social worker should be sent into a situation like that should immediately be handed a big badge labeled “Social Worker”.