11-11

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
I moved over 300yds away from where I saw the cats earlier and damn if they didnt just come right by me again.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I moved over 300yds away from where I saw the cats earlier and damn if they didnt just come right by me again.
Some people go there whole life without seein a Bobcat and you can't get away from them...lol

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I'm just waiting on wed its our opening week ML and my first hunt Heck I'll just be happy be off work few days gonna be be ice cold y'all save one for me

Blades

Six Pointer
Good luck everyone. I stopped hunting on full moons just because I never see anything. With the higher than normal wind I know for sure it would be a waste to drive an hour away.

ctsnow

Six Pointer
Just got setup on the downwind side of a doe bedding area. I’ll be here until dark. Scrapes and rubs all along the ridge so hopefully I’ll catch one cruising.

Redneck Rocker Dude

Old Mossy Horns
I listened to my gut instinct and flipped a coin 5 different times with the same result so I guess this is where I'm meant to be this evening even though I'd rather be across the road. Just need mossy horns to show up

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JoeSam1975

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Deer or bear gets shot this evening....watching the corner of a bean field with corn scattered thru it and a light line right of way that goes down into and across a swamp. Talked to a neighboring land owner that lives out of town and may have picked up land on either side of the farm we hunt.🙂

Last edited:

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I listened to my gut instinct and flipped a coin 5 different times with the same result so I guess this is where I'm meant to be this evening even though I'd rather be across the road. Just need mossy horns to show up

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
you flip a coin five times and get the same result you are on a roll. Good luck with the deer.
If that fails find yourself a roulette wheel. :)

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I think I am on opposite end of Martin from.you....between Oak City and Hobgood.
I have a friend that hunts in that general area....he has some nice ones in camera. Hopefully you see some good ones too.

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Came out long enough for lunch and a trip to Tractor Supply to get a Buddy heater for our upcoming cold spell. Heading back to the blind shortly, and hoping this breeze dies down some......

Apike524

Spike
Got skunked this morning. Setup this afternoon on the edge of a swamp. Saw some deer chasing through here Saturday afternoon. Moved in closer hopefully big boy shows up tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smilliganqb

Eight Pointer
Walked out of the pines at 11:45 and bumped an 8 or out across the field. My dad was sitting out back and watched him bound across the field...typical

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Up in Northampton.....hoping to see anything!

0b1e27eb0645427dc24cafb93b9e0ab3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jug

jcannon

Twelve Pointer
I jumped one walking into one the thickest cutovers I've ever hunted. This is a new spot for me. I have maybe a 10-12 yard shot. The deer are definitely coming through here. Hopefully it pans out.

Gunny2professor

Six Pointer
I'm up in Martin County. Not looking for deer, but a black bear. This place was loaded with bear up to Thursday night when they seem to have vanished. Tons of deer here too. First deer didn't show until 8.
My son wants to go on a bear hunt this year. I saw some droppings for the second time in this one area, so I put my camera up to see what comes by this week.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Seen a pretty young 6ptr so far....Im pretty sure I havehim on camera. He is cruising....

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
In for a while now ... I'm just happy that a neighbor finally put up his chain saw. I'm hoping that gets them moving now.

Reactions: jug