Story?

auburnpack

Button Buck
Nothing like a good public shaming.

Hopefully, he'll get what he deserves from the legal system.

And I sincerely hope that all of his previous kills were taken legally, but that now all of his kills past & future will be viewed as suspect. For guys like this, having their egos publicly crushed is probably the worst punishment.
Based on previous convictions like this he will pay less than $1k plus legal fees.
I will bet the farm that he is more concerned with his reputation as a person/hunter and the rumors regarding previous deer.
He should be charged for being stupid enough to put a night pic on FB on opening day!!! How stupid can you be???

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Based on previous convictions like this he will pay less than $1k plus legal fees.
I will bet the farm that he is more concerned with his reputation as a person/hunter and the rumors regarding previous deer.
He should be charged for being stupid enough to put a night pic on FB on opening day!!! How stupid can you be???
From the rumors and depending on exactly where he actually killed the deer I would be concerned more about loosing my job 3 years from retirement. It is my understanding upon a conviction that could come into play.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I think it's a target rich environment, with hunters that are congregated, visible, and easy to locate and observe.