Summit Viper, Goliath stands on sale at Midway USA

Tallpine89

Four Pointer
Just and FYI, Midway has the summit stands on clearance (sale) at a pretty good price. I ordered another Goliath stand for 186.00 plus the shipping. Viper was a little cheaper and the biggest one they make was like 225, can't remember the name of it. I know these are popular stands and I have a few of them. Just wanted to pass along while they were in stock.

gameland

Twelve Pointer
Thanks for the tip! I didn’t see the viper was even available but the Goliath and the Titan are both marked down.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
The shipping is killer at 45$
I really want one but add that to the sale price it is really not a good enough deal for me to jump then store it for 10 months before I get to use it.

Guess I could get it and use for Turkey season.....

gameland

Twelve Pointer
The shipping is killer at 45$
I really want one but add that to the sale price it is really not a good enough deal for me to jump then store it for 10 months before I get to use it.

Guess I could get it and use for Turkey season.....

I thought the same thing but even with the shipping it still almost $100 less than anywhere else. I think I’m gonna order one.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I thought the same thing but even with the shipping it still almost $100 less than anywhere else. I think I’m gonna order one.
True for full price but many times you can find them for 50$ off...
Anyway you look at it its is 50 to 100 less... but if I fall over it for 9 months it is not worth it.