Whatcha drinking tonight?

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Got some bud light in the fridge , gonna be a horrible weather weekend here in WV, plan to clean a few guns tomorrow and work inside the house some need to run out to the hardware store though.

richard corn

Ten Pointer
Corona Cigar company has a cigar bar in both Orlando and Tampa. Their inventory is unbelievable from Bud Light to some exotic scotch, rum, and bourbons. They have Pappy Van Winkle 23 year old for $149.95. That's for a dram ( 1.5oz ) Yikes. That will clear the chumps out of the game with me first out

bigdrumnc

Ten Pointer
Dang i won’t live this down! Although reminds me of a buddy from North Hampton co. Who wore a coon dick on a necklace to a Marshall tucker band concert. Met a girl there who told him nice dick......well they were married for almost 20 years! He was Not interested in her looks, cash flow, just fact she knew what it was! And that was years before Facebook etc!

hillbillypossum

Six Pointer
Dang i won’t live this down! Although reminds me of a buddy from North Hampton co. Who wore a coon dick on a necklace to a Marshall tucker band concert. Met a girl there who told him nice dick......well they were married for almost 20 years! He was Not interested in her looks, cash flow, just fact she knew what it was! And that was years before Facebook etc!
Thats funny I have one in my hat band that I wear!!!!

D1RICH1

Ten Pointer
I think I saw tin cup mentioned on here. Pretty good stuff for being under 30$.
c30b081e48f1e40c3334b9cc5e85bb77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Been drinking some Evan Williams 100 proof bonded last few weeks.........not too bad for 14-15 bucks a fifth......I mix with diet Ginger Ale.......I also do not like mixing the high end liquors with sugary sweet stuff........Knob Creek still rules!!

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Tip even that bottle looks expensive. I've never heard of it. But then again you folks forgot more about this stuff than I know.

I did polish off a quart of Basil Hayden's over the last few weeks, which I found quite enjoyable. I mix it with a little diet coke.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Tip even that bottle looks expensive. I've never heard of it. But then again you folks forgot more about this stuff than I know.

I did polish off a quart of Basil Hayden's over the last few weeks, which I found quite enjoyable. I mix it with a little diet coke.

Its about 110.00 per bottle. I get one each year on our cruise. Duty free in Mexico it ranges from 90-100.00. Some of the smoothest easiest drinking rum Ive ever had.

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
finally over the flu....only used my standby whiskey for the honey lemon mixture.......now back to the good.....angle envy with two pieces of ice right now......aaaaahhhhhh

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Bird Dog small batch tonite....smooth as a babys butt, and I like the label....haha...how can you not like a good sip with a pretty dog's picture on the label?