Spanish still hanging around

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
Kinda slow when we tried it last weekend. We caught a few spanish, but we mostly caught false albacore, bluefish and a bunch of speckled trout.

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
Can you convince them to stick around one more week? I'll be at Oak Island one week from now. This coming cold snap may help them move south though.

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
Can you convince them to stick around one more week? I'll be at Oak Island one week from now. This coming cold snap may help them move south though.
I'm afraid you are right but I will be out there trying for the next couple of weeks before we switch over to fishing for trout. Good luck wolfman.

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
I bet I can out catch you 10 to one but ill be damned if im putting them in the cooler
we are talking at cross purposes here. I took your post to mean you were asking what a pinfish was not that you were surpised to see them in the pic. Not that one of us was a "better" fisherman than the other. To me fishing is never a competition. I'm happy for anyone to have success even if we're on the same boat. And the reason they are in the pic is that my 8 year old grandson caught them and wanted to bring them home to show his mom and dad.