Too many investigators.....

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I remember one fella on here got fined for guiding without a license and some other infraction associated with improper tagging or no license. He posted all the info voluntarily.

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns
I remember one fella on here got fined for guiding without a license and some other infraction associated with improper tagging or no license. He posted all the info voluntarily.

I remember one fella on here admitting and incriminating himself in a crap ton of game violations - and was surprised when they had this forum printed off as evidence in court. ?? he just couldn’t stop though

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns

I remember one fella on here admitting and incriminating himself in a crap ton of game violations - and was surprised when they had this forum printed off as evidence in court. [emoji41][emoji849] he just couldn’t stop though

Lol, this really doesn’t surprise me.... my wife and I laugh constantly at people we know that put their business out there on Facebook then get really pissed when it comes up else where.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luckybuck

Old Mossy Horns
I'm glad somebody got a turkey this year. I had a crappy season over all but on a good note yesterday I saw two hens with two little poults.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I'll get the ball rolling. :)
LC you said in another thread "we killed six this year." Who is we?
and as a follow up ; should you poor mouth about the turkey population if you are killing six?

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
I'll get the ball rolling. :)
LC you said in another thread "we killed six this year." Who is we?
and as a follow up ; should you poor mouth about the turkey population if you are killing six?

MY sons and I.for your info,killed some in SC.too,yes the population is not as,good as it needs to be ,it don't take but 1 to hunt it.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Ok ok. ive taken part in taking a hen and a jake out of season. There I said it. Who’s watching??

I was with a guy named “Nitto Terra grappler” that killed the jake and the Nitto didn’t kill the hen but the boat trailer axle behind my truck sure killed the hell out of her. Wheeeeewwww, my conscious already feels relieved................

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Ok ok. ive taken part in taking a hen and a jake out of season. There I said it. Who’s watching??

I was with a guy named “Nitto Terra grappler” that killed the jake and the Nitto didn’t kill the hen but the boat trailer axle behind my truck sure killed the hell out of her. Wheeeeewwww, my conscious already feels relieved................
I have seen a fellow name John Deere and Kuhn wreak havoc on them out of season. Seems like they only like hens.

Thomas270

Ten Pointer
Dang, here i was thinking the turkey subforum died after the last day of the season. It just shines a bright light on the fact that you just never know who is looking at what you post. Having been a member of this forum for almost 10 years you can't help but let your guard down. Every person I've ever met from this forum in person has been what seems like a class act. I consider many of you like part of a very large outdoors enjoying family. I guess my naive side thinks that everybody is here just to enjoy in each other's successes, laugh and try to help when we experience light hearted trials and tribulations, and try to be helpful in general when questions are asked. There is a wealth of knowledge on this forum and I know those reasons mentioned above are why I'm here. IF somebody from this site turned you in, I wish that they would have messaged you and tried to get the facts straight first. But backstabbing folks don't work like that! Assuming makes a you know what out of you know who. IF LEO cruising the forum picked it up and chased the lead, then I guess that's just them using their available resources to do their job. The good thing about it is, when you don't have anything to hide, you don't have anything to worry about. Makes you think twice about posting harvest pics even when they are 100% legit.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Can't say id think twice I stay on right side of law so no worries all my tags are proper and harvest accounted for doesn't change my thinking at all knowing they cruise the forum.

Thomas270

Ten Pointer
Yes sir, not saying that posting harvest pics is a bad thing. Heck, that's the best part of this forum during an active season! Just solidifying my belief in that sometimes pictures of legally harvested animals can create some unwanted attention in certain situations. This is still the best place for all things outdoors in NC that I've found regardless of who is creeping in the shadows.

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I would just be mindful of how you word things so the warden doesn't waste time following a dead end lead.

ThrillofDaChase

Ten Pointer
l-1700-dont-post-that-youre-just-going-to-stir-the-pot.jpg