Spirits

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
Wine
Beer
Liquer

Any home brewers? There is a few on here. Anyone want to share what they are doing. Maybe what your favorite is? Flavors..
I'm dabbling on strawberrys. I have made prison wine mutiple times but this is my first batch of wine and using proper equipment. Followed a super easy recipt from EC kraus. With minor adjustments.
I am excited about winter nights nipping it and kinda obsessed with the process. I am intrested in beer recipes and trying some diffrent fruit wine.
5373c8eac460476e31df82fc311986e6.jpg
ccbd8c230337d1d2fc7da4199e4df7ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

took

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I will be pushing a Citra Pale Ale to a keg today. I keep 4 to 6 five gallon kegs on tap all the time. Currently have on tap: Brown ale, IPA, Russian Imperial Stout, and a hoppy amber.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
I have not brewed in about 2 years. Just not have had the time. My favorite beers are American pale ales and IPAs. Sometimes I'll make a porter, stout or red ale. I don't have any recipes. Often I just go to the brew shop and just start buying stuff in the beer style I'm going to make.

took

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I have kept a written log of all of my brews since i started about 14 years ago; so I have a lot of recipes and variations of recipes, and variations of those recipes.....

Anyway, I think the best home-brew book written is "Brewing Classic Styles" by Jamil Zainasheff and John Palmer. It essentially goes through each style and offers suggestions for the brew process along with a recipe or two for each style. My copy is dog eared and well worn. Definitely worth picking up a copy and start brewing each recipe listed.