Just purchased my first flintlock, where can I find FFFF?

Aaron871

Four Pointer
Ordered Pedersoli’s Left Hand Hawken Hunter in .54 Should be here in a few days.

I’ve looked online for FFFF powder and everything seems to be a big challenge with order quantity and shipping.

My local gun shops do not have it in stock.

Anyone know where to look?

I live in Laurel Springs and work in Winston Salem. Can trade 209 primers muzzleloading or shotgun, or Blackhorn 209, or whatever you need, probably, I have a lot on the shelf.

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
They work just fine with FFF, don't absorb as much moisture with a little coarser powder as well...

CJF

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Ordered Pedersoli’s Left Hand Hawken Hunter in .54 Should be here in a few days.

I’ve looked online for FFFF powder and everything seems to be a big challenge with order quantity and shipping.

My local gun shops do not have it in stock.

Anyone know where to look?

I live in Laurel Springs and work in Winston Salem. Can trade 209 primers muzzleloading or shotgun, or Blackhorn 209, or whatever you need, probably, I have a lot on the shelf.
Did you check with Duncan's in North Wilkesboro. That is where I got my last bottle of 4Fg

Aaron871

Four Pointer
They just sold the last one….. told me to check back late October. FFF ground between two pieces of wood is super fine and regular FFF works also.

I swear, this is the funnest gun I’ve ever shot…