Could stand a prayer or two.

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Went to the ER Friday night about 1:30 with a blocked small intestine. After surgery to remove some of it and a few ups and downs I finally got home today around noon. Could use some prayers for God's healing and some relief from the pain I'm going through. This is the second time in nine years and at my age I don't need someone digging around in my guts.

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Thanks for everyone's prayers and concerns. Things have finally settled down internally and seem to be returning to normal. Now if I can just regain the stamina I lost in the ordeal things will be better.

A very positive outcome of it all is that I've now gone 22 days without a cigarette. I had cut back to 8 or 10 a day several years ago and I sure hope I can make this stick. Wish me luck!

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Thanks for everyone's prayers and concerns. Things have finally settled down internally and seem to be returning to normal. Now if I can just regain the stamina I lost in the ordeal things will be better.

A very positive outcome of it all is that I've now gone 22 days without a cigarette. I had cut back to 8 or 10 a day several years ago and I sure hope I can make this stick. Wish me luck!
Glad to hear you’re on the mend. Keep fighting the good fight. Congrats on 22 days

82ndAirborneVet

Four Pointer
Went to the ER Friday night about 1:30 with a blocked small intestine. After surgery to remove some of it and a few ups and downs I finally got home today around noon. Could use some prayers for God's healing and some relief from the pain I'm going through. This is the second time in nine years and at my age I don't need someone digging around in my guts.
Hey brother I know this is a little older thread from when you posted it in Feb. but I just want you to know that I will be lifting you up tonight that this would not occur again and that God led the Dr. in what needed to be done to fix the issue. God Bless!

awaken_rae

Button Buck

I pray that this is the last time you have to go through that. Praying for your health and a pain free recovery 🙏🏻