ACC Football

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Tigers better pour it on in the second half. They're only up 21 at the half...
ND can score points quick. I hope my Tigers will be able to hold on.
I WANT them to win by at least 49 points, just to prove a point.

Then, I would like BOTH Clemson and ND to say a big NO to the Rose Bowl and show them a big fat finger about California's stupid restrictions.
Send a message that the Rose Bowl needs to die as well as anything else sports related that occurs in CA. Just move the venue to a sane state.
I Don’t like coaches giving their thoughts on matters in general

That rose bowl crap is ridiculous

if 49’ers can’t play in California . How can they have Rose Bowl!?!?

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Yea that’s game

mofo is good, just wish G men had lost all season

Hope ND don’t take a beating so bad they are out of playoffs

likely so

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Going to post these up here first.

before they go to goodwill and Classifieds

Attachments

• E98D2EF6-FE85-4325-9521-122DC7DE5FD9.jpeg
    E98D2EF6-FE85-4325-9521-122DC7DE5FD9.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 27

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Did dabo "hold the ball " to keep from eliminating ND from the playoff pic?
Surely he wants them in the playoffs?
I havent watched a second of the game.
I know one thing: Vegas is celebrating given the % money bet on the Irish to win with 10.5 pts.

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
Lol.

To keep from eliminating a team that beat him already?

State fans come up with a lot of black helicopters but this steals the show.

Gotta love it.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
I’m watching Alabama and Florida and I am very surprised at this game. Alabama will still most likely win but I’m nowhere near as impressed with them as I was before this game because Florida isn’t that good and Alabama has just rolled everyone they’ve played. I feel a lot more confident in clemson’s chances against Alabama now.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Most crooked game I've ever witnessed in the NCAAF.

Nevertheless, they have the game they want for the championship.
AL won't be beat.
OSU has had 1 flag thrown against them. What a joke.

If I was Clemson, I'd cause pain the rest of the game. Every play. No matter what.

The change of possesion after Lawrence was on the ground... words just can't explain.

BoonDock

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Most crooked game I've ever witnessed in the NCAAF.

Nevertheless, they have the game they want for the championship.
AL won't be beat.
OSU has had 1 flag thrown against them. What a joke.

If I was Clemson, I'd cause pain the rest of the game. Every play. No matter what.

The change of possesion after Lawrence was on the ground... words just can't explain.

None of that matters. OSU scores at will and Clemson can do nothing to stop it. This is a beatdown.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
It’s ugly for the tigers tonight. Since that second possession nothing has gone right for them. I don’t know how you determine a 28 point deficit is crooked. Ohio state has just flat out slapped Clemson in the face tonight. I didn’t see this coming at all. I hated the target call because I hate the freaking rule to begin with but it is what it is and skalski has to be smarter than that. Their defense was playing good at all prior to that though. I think clemsons safety just decided to take the game off. I’ve never seen their secondary look so bad. But oh well.....it is what it is. Alabama is on their way to another trophy. We all know Clemson is 100 times better than what they’ve played tonight and osu has played slightly above their average.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
None of that matters. OSU scores at will and Clemson can do nothing to stop it. This is a beatdown.

Yep. You're right.
The DB's just let the OSU receivers get behind them over and over.
Maybe if OSU had played a full schedule, them knees wouldn't be so fresh.
Oh, look. The 2nd called penalty against OSU.

BoonDock

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
LOL, that’s all I have to say about that. You’ll see 40 tomorrow night but it won’t be from
Carolina.

The targeting call was BS, shouldn't have taken that man off the field for it. I didn't see the fumble, but from what Ive seen it would matter. They were getting wrecked since the first snap. OSU ran it down their throat and consistently beat them over the top. I hate OSU, but this was never even close. We haven't seen Clemson get abused like this in a long time.

Whats Carolina got to do with it? UNC should get destroyed, especially missing 75% of their scoring at skill positions. They aren't in the class with TA&M.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
There were several defensive holding/pass interference calls not made on OSU.
The first OSU TD, there was 3 holding calls not made. There was a flagrant diving on Etienne, jr with elbow to the head while on the ground not called in the 1st qtr. There was direct helmet to helmet on Lawrence not called in 1st half.
Heck, I'm just making excuses. My team got rolled, by a team I absolutely detest.
Such is life.
The bookies are happy, I bet.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
The targeting call was BS, shouldn't have taken that man off the field for it. I didn't see the fumble, but from what Ive seen it would matter. They were getting wrecked since the first snap. OSU ran it down their throat and consistently beat them over the top. I hate OSU, but this was never even close. We haven't seen Clemson get abused like this in a long time.

Whats Carolina got to do with it? UNC should get destroyed, especially missing 75% of their scoring at skill positions. They aren't in the class with TA&M.

It was bs because we all hate the targeting call in general. At least if you’re a real man you hate the rule. But based on the rule that is in place he lead with his helmet and the correct call was made. And the fumble call went the right way. The ball was loose before Trevor was close to being down. Then he reached over and touched the ball with one hand while laying flat on his back. That does not mean he has possession and he had no control of the ball. That was a killer. If they had any shot that blew it.

and I was responding to what spoonriver said.....and they weren’t in a&m’s class before their sellout players decided to quit and sit the game out. But I’m not going to rehash unc football......I’ve been right about them all year. They’re not that good.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns

The targeting call.... nothing on the field. "Booth initiated replay". I thought that was a crock.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
The targeting call.... nothing on the field. "Booth initiated replay". I thought that was a crock.

They had so long to look at it because turner was hurt on the play and laid on the field forever. So they played the replayed 10 times and it was obvious. Had he jumped back up and went back to playing it may not have gotten reviewed.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
They had so long to look at it because turner was hurt on the play and laid on the field forever. So they played the replayed 10 times and it was obvious. Had he jumped back up and went back to playing it may not have gotten reviewed.

Yeah.
Skalski lowered his head... to hit Fields with his right shoulder pad. Fields spun and Skalski hit his hip and ribs with his helmet.
Oh well. I guess it just isn't big boy football like it used to be.
We lost.
No need to watch the championship game now.

If Lawrence goes pro, Clemson will be done. The next in line QB ain't worth squat, IMO.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Yeah.
Skalski lowered his head... to hit Fields with his right shoulder pad. Fields spun and Skalski hit his hip and ribs with his helmet.
Oh well. I guess it just isn't big boy football like it used to be.
We lost.
No need to watch the championship game now.

If Lawrence goes pro, Clemson will be done. The next in line QB ain't worth squat, IMO.

I agree 100%. It’s not big boy football any more. I can guarantee you that if it had been a player for Alabama targeting would not have been called. But Ohio state was in good position still on that possession. Losing your best defensive player hurts bad though. I don’t want anyone to get hurt, but I’m at the point of being fed up with the wussy calls that if someone gets called for targeting then I hope they put whoever they hit out of the game and get their money’s worth out of it. Skalski should’ve just tried to break some ribs if he was going to get called for it.

I have no interest either in the championship game. I believe Alabama would beat Ohio state handily but I was wrong about this game tonight so we’ll see. If it is the end it’s a crappy ending for some great players.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
I agree 100%. It’s not big boy football any more. I can guarantee you that if it had been a player for Alabama targeting would not have been called. But Ohio state was in good position still on that possession. Losing your best defensive player hurts bad though. I don’t want anyone to get hurt, but I’m at the point of being fed up with the wussy calls that if someone gets called for targeting then I hope they put whoever they hit out of the game and get their money’s worth out of it. Skalski should’ve just tried to break some ribs if he was going to get called for it.

I have no interest either in the championship game. I believe Alabama would beat Ohio state handily but I was wrong about this game tonight so we’ll see. If it is the end it’s a crappy ending for some great players.

I believe you and I could have some great football talks over some beers !