Opening day

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Goodluck to all as well! Hitting the sack but pumped to get in the woods in the morning. Be safe everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
i am turning in my license if i dont see any Sunday morning. :)
talk about perfect weather and timing.

the weather and the rut and dogs should offset the negatives associated with a new moon.
Good Luck Big Gun killers!

SnowMaker

Ten Pointer
I hung a stand yesterday with some fresh rubs nearby. Gonna see if anything comes through today. Good luck out there

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
Settled in on public land near New Bern. Not in my #1 spot pick, there was someone setup between me and where I wanted to go so I went to my backup spot. Sitting on the ground, hoping the next 45minutes till shooting light passes quick. Good luck to everyone out today!

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Good luck and be safe

09e706dcf800a7bc71e63702f0118b54.jpg

437115d9c47c130db5905e5a5a3513b4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dfitzy

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Up in Wake. Plan A of public had several people there at 4:50 am so at plan B on public. Have a coworker up for his first ever deer hunt. Beautiful morning. Good luck all

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Good luck fellas. I had to sleep this morning, hope to be out tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

genbud78

Ten Pointer
Still stick and string in Randolph but hoping this colder weather will get them up and moving. Good luck all

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SnowMaker

Ten Pointer
In Avery county on public. 30 ft up and my tree is rocking! Bumped one on way in si hopeful they're in here

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'm out in Warren County, sitting on the UTV at a crossing spot with the rifle on my lap and a mug of coffee, waiting to see if the dogs will run one by. Judging from the amount of truck traffic going by the house this morning, they should be hot and heavy.

Good luck to all today!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
820f142bd3c0403fc6ea53c9259b111f.jpg

Last edited:

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
Had a 4” spike at 45 yards eating corn. Watched him for 20 minutes til h bounced off. Had to come out early for something else. Never heard a single shot.