Lo mein

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
dd0ffced1119720621d8e78aeaf1bbbd.jpg

Quick and easy, I like it. Needs work, sauce a little thin. Need to let it reduce next time before I put the noodles in, but the flavor was there.

Soy, S/P, sesame oil, touch of sugar, fresh garlic, chili garlic sauce(a dab’ll do ya)Baby corn, bean sprouts, shrooms, noodles, critter of choice(y)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ksherb

Six Pointer
Contributor
This is the time of year where we start Dan Dan mien with venison 6 nights a week. Various other dishes, but the Dan Dan is a must with every meal. Darn good eats.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
dd0ffced1119720621d8e78aeaf1bbbd.jpg

Quick and easy, I like it. Needs work, sauce a little thin. Need to let it reduce next time before I put the noodles in, but the flavor was there.

Soy, S/P, sesame oil, touch of sugar, fresh garlic, chili garlic sauce(a dab’ll do ya)Baby corn, bean sprouts, shrooms, noodles, critter of choice(y)

can't hardly go wrong with that one!! Nice!

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
My doc told me I was too sweet for my own good and to lay off the carbs. ☹ So I haven't had any taters, rice, or pasta in near a year. These dishes look very good but I classify them in the category of poison. Like a cake of grain laced with warfarin. But my A1C is dropping like a rock. Any ideas on alternatives?

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
My doc told me I was too sweet for my own good and to lay off the carbs. ☹ So I haven't had any taters, rice, or pasta in near a year. These dishes look very good but I classify them in the category of poison. Like a cake of grain laced with warfarin. But my A1C is dropping like a rock. Any ideas on alternatives?
Zoodles or spaghetti squash(y)

HarryNC

Eight Pointer
Zoodles or spaghetti squash(y)
My wife has been on a low carb diet for about 2 years, and so have I (when she's around 🤫). I really like the spaghetti squash and zucchini noodle options. The cauliflower options are ok, but I'm not a big cauliflower fan.

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
Thanks for the tip on the "Natural Noodles" Woodmoose. I've tried the cauliflower thing and I just can't deal with it. My wife does make a decent "Buffalo Cauliflower" dish though. Same as buffalo wings, just uses cauliflower.

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
a295c551081297e7410d117fd15b9d94.jpg

Oh my...used P.F. Chang’s Mongolian beast recipe, but added some Szechuan spicy sauce for some heat...ain’t got nary wok so used the flattop. Reckon this qualifies as one them fancy fusion meals[emoji848]?

So good I wrote it down so we can do ‘gin...

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

try cabbage.Shredded like Cole slaw or chopped up where the “noodles” are a bit longer.