Tactacam reveal with pics

GAWolf

Ten Pointer
I love them so far. I would recommend them. Very easy to set up. My brother is even addicted to mine.. texts me in the morning --- "Any pictures last night???" I think the true value will be once the rut starts to kick into gear. Get a picture of deer dogging does, time to bust it to the woods.

gobblerstopper

Six Pointer
Same here wolf. Love mine. The rut will really be fun with this cam!
Yes there needs to be a select all button. I been trying to keep mine deleted.
What are some of the settings you guys are using? I’ve got my motion sensitivity set on high, not sure if f medium would be better and get less crows? Also the delay... I had it at .30 seconds but was getting too many pics, changed it to 1 minute delay yesterday. It’s great to adjust settings on your phone.

2nd Calling

Six Pointer
I love them so far. I would recommend them. Very easy to set up. My brother is even addicted to mine.. texts me in the morning --- "Any pictures last night???" I think the true value will be once the rut starts to kick into gear. Get a picture of deer dogging does, time to bust it to the woods.
Totally agree. I'm getting a lot of young bucks coming though at night, but they keep getting earlier. I think when the bigger boys start searching, I'll be jumping to my phone ready to climb a stand.

GAWolf

Ten Pointer
Same here wolf. Love mine. The rut will really be fun with this cam!
Yes there needs to be a select all button. I been trying to keep mine deleted.
What are some of the settings you guys are using? I’ve got my motion sensitivity set on high, not sure if f medium would be better and get less crows? Also the delay... I had it at .30 seconds but was getting too many pics, changed it to 1 minute delay yesterday. It’s great to adjust settings on your phone.
Wait... I can adjust the camera settings from my couch via phone?

gobblerstopper

Six Pointer
I'm using duracell....My camera has been out for 2 weeks now and I'm at 90%. I am getting a ton of pictures and have mine set on timely. My camera is just across the road however, if it was farther away I would set it where it sends pic once or twice a day.

Loganwayne

Ten Pointer
Energizer lithium...up over 2 months stills says 100% but I don't get a ton of pictures every day.

Be careful with the lithium they will say 100% then be dead the next day. The way the cameras read they can’t pickup them getting low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GAWolf

Ten Pointer
Is there an App for a desktop computer so I can better zoom? Phone is okay but it would be helpful to be able to zoom with better clarity to size up bucks.

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
Is there an App for a desktop computer so I can better zoom? Phone is okay but it would be helpful to be able to zoom with better clarity to size up bucks.
It sends thumbnails, so a computer screen would still be grainy af. If you want the 24mp pics, you have to pull the card.

82ndAirborneVet

Four Pointer
Camera was 99.00. unlimited pictures for 10.00 mth
They also sent a spy point first. I was gonna return it but may keep it as well
Hey Rescue thanks for the pics and info. Looks like the camera has served you well. Hey is that $10 a month for each camera that you would have out with unlimited pics? So if you ran 4 cameras, $40 a month? Also which one did you get and from where if you don't mind me asking? $99 is a great deal.