Whatcha drinking tonight?

Woods and water

Ten Pointer
A lot , had a benefit hunt for a special young lady with cancer that put quite a bit of money in the families pocket and they were non hunters but were very humble from the support of our hunting community, got a feeling the boys going to tie on one and they deserve it,

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
Drank a cream-sicle while in Hatteras this summer. My buddy was making them for the wives. It was actually pretty good, tasted like a orange push up. One was all I could drink - too sweet. Sunkist and whipped cream vodka. Never even knew there was such a thing.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
This past week, was on vacation, so unfortunately it was Captain and Sprite. My liver is going on strike if it doesn’t see water at some point today.

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
08d8bd53f06b1728186b58cb1c9a3704.jpg

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
wife bought a bottle of blantons for me for my bday in june......have saved it ever since.....election nite it will be popped open to celebrate trumps victory.......there will be none left the next morning......and also, a couple of good cigars.......hangover will be massive, but so will all the liberal heads exploding.......and prob a lot of crap will hit the fan

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
wife bought a bottle of blantons for me for my bday in june......have saved it ever since.....election nite it will be popped open to celebrate trumps victory.......there will be none left the next morning......and also, a couple of good cigars.......hangover will be massive, but so will all the liberal heads exploding.......and prob a lot of crap will hit the fan

It will serve you the same if trump loses. So this is probably a very good plan.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I couldn't stomach their sherry finished one. I gave the bottle away. The others are good.

valetroutfisherman

Ten Pointer
I'm at Bricktree Brewery in Lincolnton. I love me some craft/ microbrew beers.
Stopped by after a hard 10hr day at work for a couple beers and some wings.
I miss being in Germany and drinking the local Hefeweizen. I spent 2 tours there for 4.5 years.
The Microbrews are the closest i have found to German beer.
103399733bdfdb06867268d1d707ef58.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Well, gotta be on a roof at 8am, guess the Small Batch will stay on the shelf, Buddy Lite's got the duty...

FITZH2O

Old Mossy Horns
image.jpg
I’ve really taken to putting a cap from a hot pepper in my drink. Good flavor and reminds you you’re alive. Those are jalapeños, habanero, and scorpion. Scorpion and habanero are my favorite. I messed up Saturday night though and gave the neighbors and myself the rioter treatment. Poured a drink and threw in a scorpion cap, but was a little slow in drinking it. By the time I got 3/4 down it was too hot to drink. Decided I would cut it with more whiskey and coke. Well, the fizz from the coke sent it airborne. Neighbors coughing and sneezing, and my face felt like it was gonna melt off lol. Rough 30 minutes to say the least lol

FireDuck401

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
View attachment 50438
I’ve really taken to putting a cap from a hot pepper in my drink. Good flavor and reminds you you’re alive. Those are jalapeños, habanero, and scorpion. Scorpion and habanero are my favorite. I messed up Saturday night though and gave the neighbors and myself the rioter treatment. Poured a drink and threw in a scorpion cap, but was a little slow in drinking it. By the time I got 3/4 down it was too hot to drink. Decided I would cut it with more whiskey and coke. Well, the fizz from the coke sent it airborne. Neighbors coughing and sneezing, and my face felt like it was gonna melt off lol. Rough 30 minutes to say the least lol

I was gonna make a joke that if you’d bought real bourbon, from Kentucky, you wouldn’t need Diet Coke and pepper caps.

But. Their story and owner are awesome.
Good stuff.

FITZH2O

Old Mossy Horns
I was gonna make a joke that if you’d bought real bourbon, from Kentucky, you wouldn’t need Diet Coke and pepper caps.

But. Their story and owner are awesome.
Good stuff.
Yeah, I had never heard of them until we set a pole in their parking lot in Indy. I used to get their whiskey, I’m not sure if they started just selling it as bourbon whiskey or what, but it’s all I can find now and doesn’t give me a headache lol.

I live 30 minutes north of the Beam distillery and bourbon trail, I just like trying to find local small time places. Have actually found 2 veteran owned distilleries in Indiana. Not that they make better stuff, but I’ll give them all a shot.