Alien Gear Holsters

CarolinaReaper

Anyone here a user or fan of Alien Gear brand Holsters? Looking to get a new holster for my Glock 17. I'v been looking for a few days now and was originally just going to pick up another Fobus paddle holster like I had before, but every time I search for holsters, plastered all over each page is Alien Gear holsters. Are they as good as they seem to be on the internet? Worth the price?

nhn2a

Ten Pointer
I haven't tried one but have gotten a lot of recommendations to try them as well. Im looking for a good holster for a Walther PPQ TAC and that was what 80% of the recommendations were for.

I didn't much like the one I got for my CZ. They had to send me a new shell because the first one didn't fully cover the trigger. It wasn't comfortable and felt cheap. Wore it a few times then I went with a black arch holster and haven't looked back.

ducknut

Eight Pointer
I had one for a glock 19. Very comfortable. I really like one from CYA for the 43. Very minimal

FireDuck401

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I’ve got a couple.
Mediocre at best. They’re somewhere in the box full of holsters I don’t use anymore. 😆

What position do you carry? Are you looking for IWB or OWB?
Fobus is okay but there are much better options for an OWB holster.

CarolinaReaper

I’ve got a couple.
Mediocre at best. They’re somewhere in the box full of holsters I don’t use anymore. 😆

What position do you carry? Are you looking for IWB or OWB?
Fobus is okay but there are much better options for an OWB holster.

OWB most of the time honestly. It's just more comfortable. There are times where I do IWB, but if OWB is an option, that's usually the way I go.