Finally got there

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Went into the USAF at 18 weighing 137 with a 27" waist, weighed out at 199.4 this morning. I got as high as 233 and have been trying to lose at least 2 pounds per week. We went down to Holden's a couple of weeks ago for 4 days, stayed with friends and she's such a good cook I gained 6 pounds in that 4 days. I've lost 4 of it back but we're scheduled to go down again in two weeks for another stay.....really have to watch myself.

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
Thats awesome, congrats! Whats your formula?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really pretty simple, just exercise for at least an hour five days a week. Combination of weights and treadmill, plus I've been doing a lot of home projects so getting lots of exercise. Low carb, high protein diet with a 2000 calorie per limit. My weakness has always been bread, chips, bagels, peanuts, not the sugar stuff so I limit myself to one piece of bread a week and totally cut out the others.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Same for me ... unless I get sick. I was right around 160 lbs. Now I'm right around 200 and could stand to lose MAYBE 5-10 lbs of fat.

That's pretty much would have to happen to me - get sick. I was 6'4" and 156 pounds at age 18. I'm at 259 pounds which is down 20 pounds since I started teleworking in March and hope to reach 195 pounds some day.

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
Nice!! I don’t bother with weighing, but I quit the Mt Dew 2 months ago. I haven’t made any other changes, just trying to drink more water and no soda.

Still have a sweet tea most days. I’m back in pants I haven’t worn in 2 years(y). Some of that is cutting out the way to many soft drinks per day, the rest is the normal 10-15 I lose every summer.

I won’t hit my HS grad weight of 180 on purpose;)

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
OUTSTANDING!!!! My DR would commit me if I ever hit my 18'th year weight. Though he does promote me to get a WHOLE lot closer! By well over 100 #'s.

Well done ZG!!!!

cwcook68

Eight Pointer
After seven months the scales read 189 this morning, that's down from 222 on Jan 1. It hasn't been easy but it sure feels good. Four more pounds before the 24th of next month and I'll be at my 18th birthday weight on my 75th.
Congrats, that’s awesome at your age. Your lord above will bless you for your sacrifices. And your joints will too!!!!!

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Congrats ZG. I won't ever be able to do what you've done until either I'm dying or dead. I'm not going to get close to 160 until I've been in the ground for awhile.

Rubline

Twelve Pointer
Nice!! I don’t bother with weighing, but I quit the Mt Dew 2 months ago. I haven’t made any other changes, just trying to drink more water and no soda.

Still have a sweet tea most days. I’m back in pants I haven’t worn in 2 years(y). Some of that is cutting out the way to many soft drinks per day, the rest is the normal 10-15 I lose every summer.

I won’t hit my HS grad weight of 180 on purpose;)

Regular or diet mt dew/softdrinks?

witler

Eight Pointer
Congrats, that is great. For me it is hard to limit the bread this time of year, when it is tomato sandwich season.