Admin contact

gesthuntn

Spike
How can I contact a Admin if I can't send a PM? I have been trying to get permission to post in the muzzle blast forum and can't get in contact with anyone.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

roundball

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
How can I contact a Admin if I can't send a PM? I have been trying to get permission to post in the muzzle blast forum and can't get in contact with anyone.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk
Scroll to the bottom of the page for ‘Contact’

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
You'll be able to send a PM when your post count reaches 15 I believe. As for muzzle blast, I've added you.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I took the "southern food test" on FB and scored high in the southern range so he must be taking about you Woodmoose ;)

if I took that test I'd score "high" in all categories,,,,,food, the foundation of life,,,,

and Yankees are from places like Maine,,,not God's Country in the Northern Midwest,,,,

but then according to the Europeans and British,,,,we are ALL Yanks,,,north and south,,,just look at WWI and WWII

timber

Twelve Pointer
With execption of 3 or 4 things never heard of have had most on the list. There are a few thing have tryed probably wouldnt eat again unless was really hungry like turnip greens. One thing didnt see on the list was fried chitterlings and mountain oysters. But guess list would be to big to name them all

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
With execption of 3 or 4 things never heard of have had most on the list. There are a few thing have tryed probably wouldnt eat again unless was really hungry like turnip greens. One thing didnt see on the list was fried chitterlings and mountain oysters. But guess list would be to big to name them all

I guess they lumped everything together in the 3rd column with their category "chitlins".

Mountain oysters didn't make the list.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
I was gonna google them.

I just wanted to know if other members here had the stuff as part of their normal life/upbringing.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
I've had stew similiar to burgoo(googled it).
With the exception of having mutton in it. Article said mutton was in all burgoo.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
38.,,,never heard of chess pie so may have ate under a different name,,,

wife introduced me to 'chocolate gravy",,,seldom make it anymore as neither of us need the sweet

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
38.,,,never heard of chess pie so may have ate under a different name,,,

wife introduced me to 'chocolate gravy",,,seldom make it anymore as neither of us need the sweet

never mind,,,,just googled "chess pie" and turns out it's what my Mother-in-Law (born in Roanoke Rapids) called egg custard pie,,,,

so, I have had all on that list between eats at family in Kentucky and NC or hunt clubs in SC and LA,,,,

not bad for a Wisconsin boy,,,,

life is GOOD

LIZZRD

Eight Pointer
Burgoo festival every year a few miles from my old home in Utica, Illinois.
A small town of about 1400 that swells to 25000 over the weekend in October,
fond memories , because of someone looking for a moderator/admin.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I just wanted to know if other members here had the stuff as part of their normal life/upbringing.

so burgoo was a back burner meal at my aunts house in south KY,,,she'd make it and it would be there all day for folks to cycle through and eat,,,

that woman cooked in shifts,,,breakfast and lunch,,,,Supper you better be there on time or lose out,,,

I never had chocolate gravy till I meet my NC wife,,,chocolate gravy and fresh biscuits for breakfast will make a happy day