Shooting at CHILI’S in Forest City NC over mask

NCbowjunkie

Ten Pointer
Someone was harassing a group that was eating and waited out side to continue the harassment. Someone in the group was the shooter. Check out RC catalyst on line.

Reactions: CRC

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
I believe this is the shooter.
3a86ed8e9e1a591d40656973ae180af4.jpg

CarolinaReaper

Give it time. Kinda hard to post memes when the story is unknown.

Well patterson, either way the man pictured above was arrested and charged for killing a 7 year old girl in Forest City. So regardless if he's linked to the exact shooting in question, the meme fits and this sleazebag doesn't deserve anyone's sympathy.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
So the guy that shot the girl is what this thread was about. I’m confused. I thought it was separate incidences.

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Based on the photo they had left the restaurant but I'm unsure if he was harassed, followed, and then shot the car, or was harassing and took it to a level not needed.

NCbowjunkie

Ten Pointer
The guy pictured above is a different incident. The scum bag pictured shot into his girlfriend car hitting a child which later died. The shooting at chili’s happened last night. The shooting happen in the parking lot the two that was harassing the people in chili’s was an orthodontist and his son.

Buffet Trout

Twelve Pointer
The guy pictured above is a different incident. The scum bag pictured shot into his girlfriend car hitting a child which later died. The shooting at chili’s happened last night. The shooting happen in the parking lot the two that was harassing the people in chili’s was an orthodontist and his son.

why is an orthodontist eating at Chili’s?

that should be another charge...it’s not 1998 anymore

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I'm pretty sure the scumbag shooting the little girl is a different incident. Couldn't find anything online about the mask shooting. But at face value... See what I did there?.... I don't have a problem with two busybodies getting shot for running their mouths.

CRC

Old Mossy Horns

LIZZRD

Eight Pointer
wife was at Duke hospital Durham ER last night when a shooting victim ? was brought in...
have not seen anything on the news yet

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I could be wrong in my thoughts, but with the lack of coverage on this shooting, it makes me wonder if it might have been the "mask harassers" that did the shooting. The media being liberal, they tend to downplay anything that makes "their side" look bad.
Had it been the unmasked party, would expect the media would have been all over this.

LIZZRD

Eight Pointer
Yea, I live in Durham and watch the news but also know not everything makes it to the tv news. You can find out some info using public police call logs or arrest records . the dates and times would help for searches .

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Can you just give us a summary?
It sounds like a couple guys, one man in particular, were harassing people inside the restaurant who were not wearing masks. People who were seated at tables that shouldn't and couldn't wear a mask. He had a confrontation with one table in particular where there was an older gentleman who stood up and had words with him in the restaurant, at which point the instigator told him to come outside and settle the disagreement. The man sat back down with his group, and the instigator and his partner went outside the door and waited on them for 30-40 minutes until the table was finally done eating. Management asked them to leave, but they did not. When the group left the restaurant, they were confronted by the instigator(s) again.

This is where it becomes unclear. It sounds like the older gentleman at some point fired at the instigator 6-7 times, missing, but hitting his partner? Not sure how that ended, but police were called and multiple people detained. At least that's what I gained from the video. But it was a teenage girl giving the account, so some of the pronouns describing participants were unclear.

ol bob

Six Pointer
The sad part of this it should have never happened the manager should have done something before it went this far the police dept is 2 min. from Chili's they should have been called as soon as it started.