Score of Mon night champ game?

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Lets hear some predictions. I'll go with LSU 38 Clemson 35. To me its really a pick em game don't see either team as being clearly better than other should be hard fought close game. I'll take Mon nights game over watching super bowl any day.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I'm really hoping this game isn't hyped to much I really want a low penalty competitive game coming down to end

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
I don’t think Clemsons front 7 can handle the best O line in the country. And LSUs defense isn’t nearly as bad as some think.

LSU 45-31

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
LSU sure seemed out together last game.

If Clemson is going to take them, they better bring all they got.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
LSU sure seemed out together last game.

If Clemson is going to take them, they better bring all they got.
I wouldn't put any stock in that last game I'm for LSU but that game was a gimmie okl was missing about 50% their defense from injury then suspension then a top guy out early for targeting. Add to that their D wasn't that good to start with. Okl offense was essentially one demential not that hard to defend. Clemson is a complete team and they beat a team every bit as good as LSU. Its gonna be a good one I don't see acwhipping like last year

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
Yea yea we heard the same last year about how Bama was the greatest squad to ever play and Clemson punched them square in the mouth. I have no idea how this thing goes, but no matter what it’s been a hell of a ride and hope it continues.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Its gonna be interesting see how LSU handles run game its been one of their weakness they stop the RB then the QB is lible to run for chunks or at least critical first downs. I think what'll decide it is how the DB hold up they have one top notch corner and then Delpit at safety but either Ross or Higgins will be left with oppotunities if that one doesn't could be trouble. LSU getting Divinity back at LB will be big help he is good he should be rested considering half season was suspended

wcjones

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I just hope its a good game to watch. .my wife had one of Clemsons players in her class and says hes a great kid so I hope he plays lights out but other than that Im not sure who I want to win

Ceehawk37

Ten Pointer
My girlfriend whom I live with is Clemson alumni so I hope Clemson pulls it out... that said I think LSU is just too strong. Their whole team is playing at a very high level and with their big play potential I just think they out score Clemson. Thinking it’ll be close until late in the 4th. LSU-48 Clemson-38

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
I have always liked both teams so this one is hard for me to pick. I have a family member who is a Clemson grad, so I’ll be pulling for the orange. However, considering the “home field advantage” I’ll pick LSU to win it late 35-28.