Favorite Hunt camp pics

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
The previous post about hunting family got me thinking about favorite pictures, that one or two pictures that has a memorable tie to it and to the deer hunt.
I have one i need to find, and may actually frame it for the hunting room

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
As i have noted in previous posts, my property is about 16hrs away, so a lot of quality time in the truck, here are the 3 generations and a very typical scene - me driving and everyone else sleeping, but wouldn't trade these drives for anything on the way and home from deer camp

Travis299

Six Pointer
Dragging my grandson's 1st deer.

X8aExcnh.jpg

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I have a hard time picking just a couple cause there is so many that mean a lot to me. These are not specifically deer hunting but they mean a lot to me.

Scouting for my first moose hunt. My buddies Jon and Doug walking down trail in Maine woods. That was a great hunt and this photo brings me back.

Youth turkey hunting....is there anything better? Lots of fun watching the excitement of a young person as a gobbler starts coming in.

Fish fry at Mr. Ray's cabin... a lot of the gentleman in this photo ain't with us anymore.... what I wouldn't give for one more fish fry with them.

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
One more

Goose hunting with Rick.... I wanted to kill a goose for Christmas so we went hunting on Christmas Eve. Rick had dozed off when these geese silently drifted in mid morning and he woke to me shooting. One of them was banded so I was really happy.

JoeSam1975

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I wish I had a pic of our "camper" we used in VA when we first started hunting up there. We stripped everything out of a 21ft. camper except the bathroom. Added bunk beds everywhere we could. Some nights there were 10 of us sleeping in that thing. We got the nickname "Galvanized Ghetto Gang". The next year we added on a room to help spread out some!

wl704

Ten Pointer
Two from this year which bring back the memories.

Morning around the fire warming up. We helped a buddy pack out the shoulders of his moose the night before and were headed back in the morning for the rest. He treated us to a delicious breakfast that included some backstrap. Great times with friends!

The second dawn over the pond. We hiked in a couple miles the night before and set up camp near this pond. I was getting water for breakfast and the reflection of the tree line was spectacular.
e56ebe1f20d3490ddd2fd094e49fcfce.jpg
d2d7999317a103bdf7afe8bfacfe9c7e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

KrisB

Ten Pointer
Two from this year which bring back the memories.

Morning around the fire warming up. We helped a buddy pack out the shoulders of his moose the night before and were headed back in the morning for the rest. He treated us to a delicious breakfast that included some backstrap. Great times with friends!

The second dawn over the pond. We hiked in a couple miles the night before and set up camp near this pond. I was getting water for breakfast and the reflection of the tree line was spectacular.
e56ebe1f20d3490ddd2fd094e49fcfce.jpg
d2d7999317a103bdf7afe8bfacfe9c7e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Which state was this in? Or was it in Canada? Pics are amazing!