Another Beaver Recipe...No Jokes this time!!!

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Took 2 beaver front quarters and threw em in the new Instapot. Added 1 bottle of Stubbs Chili Garlic Lime marinade and one can of beer . Pressure cooked for 40 min and slow cooked another 40 min. I’m just playing around with the settings on this thing. Coulda just pressure cooked it longer with the same result but i couldn’t help but mess with it lol. I’ll take beaver meat over grocery store beef any day. I’m just not good enough of a trapper to do that...yet. Merry belated Xmas everyone
44D19849-D932-4E22-A87F-34BE5D22DF56.jpeg

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
From the information I got from the club a few weeks ago, the dinner is scheduled for Sat. Feb.22 at the same location on Reedy Creek Rd. in CARY. I repeat, for those of you who may have never been or think you know where Reedy Creek Rd is in Raleigh, this one is a different road in CARY.

KrisB

Ten Pointer
From the information I got from the club a few weeks ago, the dinner is scheduled for Sat. Feb.22 at the same location on Reedy Creek Rd. in CARY. I repeat, for those of you who may have never been or think you know where Reedy Creek Rd is in Raleigh, this one is a different road in CARY.

Thank you for the info!