Deer sause

beavercleaver

Twelve Pointer
Getting close to fried tenderloin time.. great flavor is all in the dipping sauce.. my favorite is from Vietnam..4 oz soy sauce 4 oz fish sauce ..1bunch ciantro finely chopped..1clove garlic minced..1 teaspoon brown sugar...and last but not least 1 hobenaro pepper finely chopped mix together and dip ..everybody loves this stuff and are calling me for recipe.....

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
I love Asian condiments too.
I love..
Red curry paste fried with a little oil garlic and onion. Then add soy, fish, sesame seed oil. A few dried Thai peppers crushed in.

Yum sauce
Bone sucking sauce
Refrigerator mix. Ketchup soy sugar vinegar A1 etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DADOGG14

Eight Pointer
Getting close to fried tenderloin time.. great flavor is all in the dipping sauce.. my favorite is from Vietnam..4 oz soy sauce 4 oz fish sauce ..1bunch ciantro finely chopped..1clove garlic minced..1 teaspoon brown sugar...and last but not least 1 hobenaro pepper finely chopped mix together and dip ..everybody loves this stuff and are calling me for recipe.....

Pardon the ignorance but what is fish sauce? Never seen it I know of

thelivecanary

Eight Pointer
Pardon the ignorance but what is fish sauce? Never seen it I know of

It's a fermented fish brine. You can find it in the ethnic food sections at your grocer or find an Asian grocer and get the really good oyster sauce. I think oyster is the brand of fish sauce. Someone can probably shed some light on that.

strut buster

Eight Pointer
It's a fermented fish brine. You can find it in the ethnic food sections at your grocer or find an Asian grocer and get the really good oyster sauce. I think oyster is the brand of fish sauce. Someone can probably shed some light on that.

Oyster sauce and fish sauce two different things. Oyster is thicker and more sweet and salty. Fish sauce is thin, salty and fishy and to me slightly wet doggy. It's one of those things that adds something unique to recipes, but you probably don't want to actually taste it. Especially straight out of the bottle. I used it last week making deer stir fry on the Blackstone. But with all due respect, I ain't dipping my fried deer in it.

beavercleaver

Twelve Pointer
It's made from extra fish oil from sardines while rotting is what I seen on a show ...it's in the top 10 smelliest foods ..itsmells like bad fish...but it makes great sauce