Summer crud

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Anyone else got this virus thing going around? Basically my entire family, both my parents, mother in law, both of my stepsons, me and my wife and downeastncs family have all caught it over the last week. Spread like a wild fire through the house.

Anywhere else seeing this crud around?

cwcook68

Eight Pointer
Anyone else got this virus thing going around? Basically my entire family, both my parents, mother in law, both of my stepsons, me and my wife and downeastncs family have all caught it over the last week. Spread like a wild fire through the house.

Anywhere else seeing this crud around?
My wife has it too, she just got over the same crud less than a month ago.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Yep. My 4 year old daughter just got over having both strains A and B of the flu and walking pneumonia. She’s had walking pneumonia a couple times and most wouldn’t recognize her being sick. But with this last bout, she was one sick little girl. Her pediatrician was blown away because she said she could count on one hand how many children she’d seen with all 3 at the same time but she’d never seen anyone have it this time of year. Lucky us. Lol
My wife got some type of crud when my daughter was starting to feel better. I got a cough during that time. I hate drs. Hell, I don’t even have a “family physician”, but I went and got checked out since my daughter had been so sick. Doc prescribed me some tamiflu but I was fine a day later and never even got it filled.

double

Twelve Pointer
I have had a clogged up chest and cough for about a week now. It is starting to get better now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Yep. My 4 year old daughter just got over having both strains A and B of the flu and walking pneumonia. She’s had walking pneumonia a couple times and most wouldn’t recognize her being sick. But with this last bout, she was one sick little girl. Her pediatrician was blown away because she said she could count on one hand how many children she’d seen with all 3 at the same time but she’d never seen anyone have it this time of year. Lucky us. Lol
My wife got some type of crud when my daughter was starting to feel better. I got a cough during that time. I hate drs. Hell, I don’t even have a “family physician”, but I went and got checked out since my daughter had been so sick. Doc prescribed me some tamiflu but I was fine a day later and never even got it filled.

Glad she is getting better. This is some rough stuff and if it's not even the flu and I cant imagine how bad your little girl must have felt