interesting distraction while working

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
so sitting here in the office at "Almost Paradise",,,I have a good view out the window over the computator,,,,watched a wood thrush (off and on while working a final version of a proposal) spend 20 minutes harassing a small black snake,,,snake sat there coiled striking at the bird once in a while,,,,

finally the snake had enough and started hauling for the woods with the bird in hot pursuit,,,,

out of sight now but expect that bird is one happy fellow,,,,

roundball

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
so sitting here in the office at "Almost Paradise",,,I have a good view out the window over the computator,,,,watched a wood thrush (off and on while working a final version of a proposal) spend 20 minutes harassing a small black snake,,,snake sat there coiled striking at the bird once in a while,,,,

finally the snake had enough and started hauling for the woods with the bird in hot pursuit,,,,

out of sight now but expect that bird is one happy fellow,,,,
Hard to beat Mother Nature.....

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Occasionally, a bird flies into the window I'm next to in my home office. Most die, but I did resuscitate on back to life with the garden hose. It was a woodpecker. That is the extent of my wildlife viewing from my home office.

If I lived where you do, and had a window? It'd take me 2 weeks to get a days work done lol.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Occasionally, a bird flies into the window I'm next to in my home office. Most die, but I did resuscitate on back to life with the garden hose. It was a woodpecker. That is the extent of my wildlife viewing from my home office.

If I lived where you do, and had a window? It'd take me 2 weeks to get a days work done lol.

See deer quite regular,,,,
Lately it’s been rabbits,,,which gives me an instant excuse to go release the pup for some impromptu training

Uwharrieman

Ten Pointer
Nothing beats watching nature. Hunting has allowed that throughout my life
without firing a shot. It's just being out there.
I get a kick watching the mockingbirds attacking the crows, reminds me of fighter planes
going after bombers.

Crappie_Hunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Nothing beats watching nature. Hunting has allowed that throughout my life
without firing a shot. It's just being out there.
I get a kick watching the mockingbirds attacking the crows, reminds me of fighter planes
going after bombers.

Yep! Animals do some pretty cool stuff when they think nobody is watching haha.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I used to work downtown in Raleigh on the 13th floor of a high rise. Its amazing how many women in the hotel across the street run around naked with the windows open. We had one prospective employee on an interview in the architect's office when a large breasted woman walked out and opened her drapes. The interview was talked about many years later. She seemed surprised when an entire meeting room full of software developers stopped their meeting to look out the window at her.