Glock 43x

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
A yone have a G43x yet.

Had my hands on a few and got to say it has a great feel to it. Better than the others I played with in that size. I like the feel better than the G26 and G19.
Think I will be picking one up and heading to the range soon.

Went into the store to buy one Sat but got side tracked by a HRA M1 grand that looked really nice and I had to jump.
Most all matching....
So I guess this weekend may be a glock trip....

Last edited:

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Check the left side of the slide. Appearantly there is a recall for the finish being applied to lightly on the left. The two my LGS has are being sent back. I've never liked the feel of a Glock but I do like this model.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
I have held one and compared it side by side to my Sig 365. The 365 slide/barrel is shorter and feels better in the hand to me and I normally prefer Glocks. The 43x will be popular no doubt.

<>< Fish

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Check the left side of the slide. Appearantly there is a recall for the finish being applied to lightly on the left. The two my LGS has are being sent back. I've never liked the feel of a Glock but I do like this model.
Thinks
Will look into it.
I have several glocks have from the early days with the first G17 on up to the 45 and 10mm
They fit ok not the greatest just liked them good enough that the fit was overcome by the functionality of it.
But this one, drop in hand and the feel was great.
Plan to give it a try and may bench my wheel gun for hunting season and carry it 24-7 to see how it does.

gpduxbak

Six Pointer
A yone have a G43x yet.

Had my hands on a few and got to say it has a great feel to it. Better than the others I played with in that size. I like the feel better than the G26 and G19.
Think I will be picking one up and heading to the range soon.

Went into the store to buy one Sat but got side tracked by a HRA M1 grand that looked really nice and for 750$ I had to jump.
Most all matching....
So I guess this weekend may be a glock trip....

I need to start shopping where you do. First the 1911 and now the Garand.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Forgot to update this....
Man I like the 43x. Just the feel and balance.
Had it a few months now and it is a great CC gun

I guess it got me back on the Glock Kick. A 42 followed me home also a few weeks back.
Been looking a deal on a 19x, if I find what I want that may be making a trip to the house.
Always wanted that combo for a truck gun.

Anyone have an range time on the 19x?
How has the finish been.

m704

Six Pointer
Forgot to update this....
Man I like the 43x. Just the feel and balance.
Had it a few months now and it is a great CC gun

I guess it got me back on the Glock Kick. A 42 followed me home also a few weeks back.
Been looking a deal on a 19x, if I find what I want that may be making a trip to the house.
Always wanted that combo for a truck gun.

Anyone have an range time on the 19x?
How has the finish been.
My has about 1000 rounds has ran flawless the slide finish is holding up good no holster wear the only problem I had was finding one that color matched the frame an slide several I looked at had a gold tint didn't like that

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
I could never hang with the older glocks because the grip was too big. I loved the XDM because it had firepower and the grip fit my hand perfectly. Ever tried an XDM?

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I could never hang with the older glocks because the grip was too big. I loved the XDM because it had firepower and the grip fit my hand perfectly. Ever tried an XDM?
Yes
I own an XDM.
It is a nice fit. Mine are full size 4.5 and 5.25 if I remember correct.
Really never shot the 525 much.

m704

Six Pointer
The Gen 4 and 5 without backstrap is same size as sf model gen 3 i have small hands fits perfect

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
The biggest thing for me was when glock went to the finger groove.
They all.sucked for fit.
Main reason I started playing with them again was they did away with that on the current mods for the most part.

shadycove

Twelve Pointer
No not that I know of.
I was on the pay a visit list. Have the card to show for it
I can relate....but it was way back before we sank the boat on the way across Badin Lake on the way to Flintlock Rifle Range in Montgomery County.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Just an FYI.
For those with 43 and 43x.
There will be steel aftermarket hi cap mags out soon.
If you play with them an have say a XD or Smith you will see that the mags fit.
They will feed if held in place. Word is a company is working on the mag catch and feed lips so they will be along soon.

shadycove

Twelve Pointer
Just an FYI.
For those with 43 and 43x.
There will be steel aftermarket hi cap mags out soon.
If you play with them an have say a XD or Smith you will see that the mags fit.
They will feed if held in place. Word is a company is working on the mag catch and feed lips so they will be along soon.
Well, I agree with Clint Smith.
He says that he has never heard anyone complain about having too much ammo with them in a gunfight.
Neither have I, so having plenty of mags is SOP for me.

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
Looked at the 43x today, liked it...Thinking of buying one as I have daughters that are talking about taking the CC class...I'm thinking between a 42, 43 and 43x they might find one they like...