Morehead Bound

nekkedducker

Ten Pointer
Taking a friend of mine and his groomsmen out Saturday as part of their batchelor weekend. Most have never fished much, and the others aren't experienced in saltwater. Just trying to keep them busy reeling in Spanish or bonito. Anybody seen any preference to spoons or deep diving Yozuri minnows that's fished lately? Might even pull a mack a hoo in the spread for a stray king.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Redheadduck

Eight Pointer
I'd definitely be pulling the yozuri's. I've even had decent luck with kings pulling them. Plenty of Spanish and bonito around now.

Starfan

Eight Pointer
I think Sunday is going to be you’re better day as far as weather. Saturday doesn’t look good to me as far as wind. With that being said, I fished nearshore this past Friday and Saturday. Caught all of the Bonitos and spanish I wanted with a few small kings mixed in. If you can get out of the inlet they should be there. Good luck

nekkedducker

Ten Pointer
I think Sunday is going to be you’re better day as far as weather. Saturday doesn’t look good to me as far as wind. With that being said, I fished nearshore this past Friday and Saturday. Caught all of the Bonitos and spanish I wanted with a few small kings mixed in. If you can get out of the inlet they should be there. Good luck
Yeah I've been watching it get worse all week. Hopefully it gets better, we only have Saturday to fish.

nekkedducker

Ten Pointer
If that SW wind doesn't calm down, it look like we will be staying inside for a good part of the day. Looks like it might lay down enough around lunch but we will see.

nekkedducker

Ten Pointer
Windy and rough but we caught fish steady for 3 hours. Planers and green clarkspoons were the ticket. Almost all the other boats around us had the same luck with everyone catching fish.
0fe472c77aa030b5aae843146f9aa490.jpg

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
Nice work. We went several days ago and it was slow going for Spanish. The blues were biting, but that was it.