Laughter Is The Best Medicine

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
I remember around 10 to 12, at a friend's house, he showed me some magazines between the mattress and box springs. There was also a rather very large toy there, too. Every time I see his mom I think about it. I know I know, she is in her 80's now. Lol

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1556394006480.jpg
    FB_IMG_1556394006480.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 159

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
An 85 year old man is having his annual physical. The Doctor is asking him how he's feeling.

The old man says, "I've got an 23 year old bride who's pregnant with my child..what do you think
about that?"

The doctor considers this for a moment, and then says, "Well, let me tell you a story.
I knew a guy who's an avid hunter. He never misses a season.
But one day he's in a bit of a hurry and accidentally grabs his umbrella instead of his gun.
So he's walking in the woods near a creek and suddenly spots a beaver in some brush in front
of him! He raises his umbrella, points it at the beaver and squeezes the handle..BAM!!
The beaver drops dead in front of him."

The old man says, "That's impossible..someone else must have shot the beaver."
The Doctor says, "My point exactly!"

MtnMan

Ten Pointer
An 85 year old man is having his annual physical. The Doctor is asking him how he's feeling.

The old man says, "I've got an 23 year old bride who's pregnant with my child..what do you think
about that?"

The doctor considers this for a moment, and then says, "Well, let me tell you a story.
I knew a guy who's an avid hunter. He never misses a season.
But one day he's in a bit of a hurry and accidentally grabs his umbrella instead of his gun.
So he's walking in the woods near a creek and suddenly spots a beaver in some brush in front
of him! He raises his umbrella, points it at the beaver and squeezes the handle..BAM!!
The beaver drops dead in front of him."

The old man says, "That's impossible..someone else must have shot the beaver."
The Doctor says, "My point exactly!"
Was it a hairy beaver ?

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
1c5c69d9a6656434b49c1039fd002bf8.jpg

You read it here first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
I couldn't help but overhear two guys in their mid-twenties while sitting at the bar last night.

One of the guys says to his buddy: "You look tired."
His friend says: "Man I'm exhausted. My girlfriend and I do it all the time.
She's after me 3 and 4 times a day. I just don't know what to do."

An older fellow sitting a couple of stools down, also overheard the conversation.
He looked over at the two young men and with the wisdom of years says: "Marry her.
That'll put a stop to it.".

KrisB

Ten Pointer
Saw this one on Pinterest.

Attachments

• 2e096294099be7d0916707f345d278ca692330c97a0a3afc9aadf280d2beb856.jpg
    2e096294099be7d0916707f345d278ca692330c97a0a3afc9aadf280d2beb856.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 95