Sweet pup in the woods

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Poor Ellie (our GSD) has been so neglected with the crappy weather we've had. I couldn't get her out to the property without bringing home a soaked or muddy-to-the-belly dog.

Today we finally got out and checked on my blinds. Amazingly, they were still there and the chairs inside them hadn't been futzed with.

I love how her coat blends in with the background.

index.php

Gilly

Ten Pointer
I took my two lab mutts out to the property on Saturday too. They had a blast running, digging, sniffing, and swimming. Both of them are still asleep!

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Beautiful animal.....I'd love to have one but they tend to roam, a whole lot.

That's odd. Mine has never roamed in her life. She has to be in sight or sound of me at all times. I might not immediately know where she is but she knows where I am.

And if there is a youngun out there she won't leave em

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
That's odd. Mine has never roamed in her life. She has to be in sight or sound of me at all times. I might not immediately know where she is but she knows where I am.

And if there is a youngun out there she won't leave em
We had a monster red GSD and he would hop a fence in a second to roam the neighborhood, we never broke him of it and ended up getting rid of him because of it. We lived in town near a road at the time.
I've seen some used as working dogs that have been taught to guardian a flock or herd and never roam, so I know that they can be taught to stay home.

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Can’t beat the companionship of a dog. Folks laugh when I tell em my dog is my best friend.

God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

I trust my dog more than most humans

Good looking pup tipmoose

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Thanks @josh . There were times when she was a puppy we weren't sure if she was going to kill us or we were going to kill her. Luckily we all survived. Now she's the best pet you could ask for. I can't count the number of toddlers who have walked right up to her and grabbed both jowels only to get licked from chin to forehead.