tomorrow's dinner

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
so I am up here at a Towneplace suites for the week,,,working you know,,,,like these places cause they have semi-normal kitchens,,,,

had cajun chicken stuffed with crawdad ettouffee yesterday with a salad,,,today was leftovers with a salad,,,,

tomorrow is special,,,,,

so decided to do a little mise-en-place of ingredients so I was ready to whip up a quick meal as tomorrow looks to be a long day,,,,

so diced onions, green pepper, and a LARGE dose of garlic,,,,

tomorrow I will saute all of them in a little olive oil,,,add some ground moose meat (thanks @Moose ) and cook till done,,,,gonna eat with a spinach salad,,,,

now I can day dream all day tomorrow about dinner!

Pictures tomorrow

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Tomorrow night will be Baby Steaks... that's what my grandkids call my small deer steaks. Quick fried, put back into gravy... yea buddy.

I cut most of my deer into what I call "minute steaks",,,,best way to cook deer in my lowly opinion,,,,small peices cut across the grain,,,,seasoned lightly and cooked on high heat to medium rare,,,makes even normal "rough cuts" great

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
These will be salt/peppered and rolled in flour then fried. Leave a little grease in the pan, add 2 spoons of flour, stir till brown and add water for gravy, put steaks back in. I will keep mine out of gravy, trying to cut back on some stuff... :)