1/1/2019 Happy New Year

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Breezy but 68 degree in Duplin County. Last day to take one. Looking for meat....so beware deer. Heading to the condo where I started the season, sit there this morning. If the weather holds i will end in the ground blind this afternoon.

Good luck and be safe
b86a876ecf59ac9bc8ae0d6fbb823364.jpg

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Windy gap

Four Pointer
Heading to the blind here in Wilkes I might break a sweat on the walk in. Last year I froze on the last day.one tag left good luck everybody

Bass-n-Deer-416

Four Pointer
Up a box stand here in Chatham county, feels like we should be after some turkey instead of deer today. Been over a month since I’ve been able to get out and hunt. Good luck to everyone today and Happy New Year!

BigGun1

Eight Pointer
In what I call the "wayback" stand. 1/2 mile walk this morning. Last year a nice ten showed up here on last day with an eight. Got th em sparring on camera. I was in another stand, maybe he will show up today.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Up a tree in Chatham County. Quiet today except for a nearby woodpecker. I don’t know why but they’re constant tap-tap-tap gets annoying after awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sp8

Ten Pointer
Good luck to everyone out today. I worked last night so guess my season is done unless I see something in the pasture from the house. Time to start preparing for next season.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Seen nothing but a possum eating corn. Fixing to come down and check a couple of cameras by this stand. Going to head back out later at another spot.

BigGun1

Eight Pointer
Nothing but 4 fat squarrels and 3 house dogs this morning about 10am. Kept dogs off corn but not sure how it will affect this afternoons hunt. All were collared but not friendly, I was chasing them and hollaring.

afred

Four Pointer
Getting after it on public land in VA today and tomorrow. Buck only on this gameland, hopefully something will show up. My buddy got one out here late last year but it was about 40 degrees colder...

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Back out for the last of the season. Game cameras showed deer feeding yesterday 7pm to 9pm and 1.30am today. Maybe something will come on down.

Good luck.. I have seen a lot of cardinals today.

NateE_81

Button Buck
Me and a buddy hunting Midland today. Been a slow season here. Only the occasional deer on camera which is very odd. Saw some fresh track walking in so they are still here. No shame in my trigger pulling tonight. 4 legs and brown, it’s down. Good Luck

Rock_61

Four Pointer
Late start in Lee Co... had to finish watching my Hawkeyes take down Miss St... No pics at my stand sight, so tonight I’m in ground blind on the Cape Fear River... Good Luck to all tonight!