“ Warning graphic” Shot placement

waymoe1

Ten Pointer
E843B248-503E-4EB5-B218-8D3260F9F0AD.jpegBFDEECE3-70BD-457D-B567-9294FF534DDD.jpeg
Been doing some bow hunting during gun season and decided to punch a fun ticket on a doe the day after the snow. Been shooting a new set up outta my bow this year and am beyond happy with the way it shoots. Iv shot two deer with it and have watched both of them drop in sight. When I shot this doe I could not believe the trauma it caused, and putting the deer down in seconds. Very thankful for the gift of a full freezer.

waymoe1

Ten Pointer
Got to love hunting in the snow!!

It was a first for me bow hunting in the snow for sure. I didnt see as many deer as I expected, but man I really had a ball and couldnt wait to get a shot on this girl. She probably went 40 yards from where I shot her. She didnt run, just kinda took a view bounces off and I could not believe the amount of blood and trauma.

waymoe1

Ten Pointer
That slice on her is what made me ask. Looks like that broadhead ate her up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya it left a good cut before it went in that arm pit. I have been very happy with those QAD heads, I hope I never have to look for other heads to use.

Shot her with fixed blade QAD exodus broadhead and Easton fmj 400's. I have been so pleased with that set up I hope I never have to change heads again.
I've heard good things about a Exodus have you stretched them out to any distance so far.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

NCbowhunter11b

Six Pointer
I wish I’d hunted during last year’s snowS. I was pretty burned out by then with all day sits behind me.

CBB1

Spike
My experience with Exodus has been the same in my opinion they are the best fixed blade available without breaking the $50 price range. Tough, sharp, and solid, it’s hard to find a weakness. And yes, they will fly as good as your bow is tuned and you can shoot.