What Song(s) Are You Listening To?

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I know one thing for sure there is a plum stupid song out about a hotel key playing on country stations right now that just gets on my nerves have no clue who it is but sounds bout like rap to me and annoyes the fire out of me for some reason

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Rock lost a great guitarist and song writer. Rip olie Herbert. And their new album comes out voting day ?

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I've been on a Steve Martin and Steep Canyon Rangers kick for a few months. That's been my go-to Pandora station.

Aythya

Eight Pointer
Johnny Winter and Live- with Rick Derringer and Randy Jo Hobbs- Mean Town Blues, It's My own Fault, Johnny B Goode, Jumping Jack Flash. Texas Blues. One of the First albums I bought along with Cream- Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
This is the rhythm track for "Frantic Disembowlment" from Cannibal Corpse's 2004 album The Wretched Spawn. Pat O'Brien on guitar, Alex Webster on bass, Paul Mazurkowicz on drums.

O'Brien not only shreds but is an avid hunter, fisherman, and target shooting gun owner.

Haha this is the most pleasant surprise I’ll ever see on this forum. Awesome

Jrbrandt25

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Currently on my play list as I sit in woods are ,,,, squirrels on coke looking for more,,,birds bragging on who's worm is bigger. Beagle wants off his chain to go get the coke head squirrels and the duck hunters I'm assuming starting world war 3 against the zombie duck clan,,,just enough to make sure no deer walk out in front of me

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
Yesterday When I Was Young

It’s an age thing that all of you will understand someday. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk