Video on Specs form my post Nov 4th

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
The next two years should be unreal for specs. I don’t spec fish and I caught an absolute ton this fall. Grays too. Just goes to show that freeze last year didn’t kill them as bad as was thought. I’ve never seen as many trout as what’s been caught this fall. I’ve seen them caught on everything from drum rigs, bottom fishing rigs, gotchas, any variety of baits, real or artificial, not to mention the people actually fishing for them with grubs and such.

Starfan

Eight Pointer
Thanks for posting. I always enjoy your videos. I’ll be trout fishing this weekend with me son and my pops. Looking forward to my first trout fishing this year.

ECU_Pirate

Banned
The next two years should be unreal for specs. I don’t spec fish and I caught an absolute ton this fall. Grays too. Just goes to show that freeze last year didn’t kill them as bad as was thought. I’ve never seen as many trout as what’s been caught this fall. I’ve seen them caught on everything from drum rigs, bottom fishing rigs, gotchas, any variety of baits, real or artificial, not to mention the people actually fishing for them with grubs and such.

Should be good as long as we dont get any bad freezes. Last fall/winter was the best trout fishing i have had in my lifetime. Lots of fish and anything under 18 was considered small. This year they seem to be running small.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
Should be good as long as we dont get any bad freezes. Last fall/winter was the best trout fishing i have had in my lifetime. Lots of fish and anything under 18 was considered small. This year they seem to be running small.

We had freezes not seen in decades this past winter and they’re booming this year. They’re small but hopefully they’ll survive and grow.

ECU_Pirate

Banned
We had freezes not seen in decades this past winter and they’re booming this year. They’re small but hopefully they’ll survive and grow.

Guess is should have clarified that the fishing was great up until the freeze last year.
The freezes we had this past year were not as bad on the trout as some we have had in the past. We had some bad ones but they didnt last long. It's when it gets down and stays down that really does them in. Fish kill reports were not as numerous this past year as they have been in recent cold winter's. The spring trout ban also probably helped the stock this year. All these short fish are only a year old. Next year if we don't have any kills they will be back and bigger!