"Red Wolf" restoration scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jett

Ten Pointer
Here is the reason, they need the money generated by this scandal: Donate, Donate, Donate and GENEROUSLY!

If you’ve always wanted to gun down a wolf, then the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service wants to make your day.

We cannot let the red wolf program end in tragedy and extinction.

We need to raise $29,000 in the next 48 hours to keep up the fight.

Please donate generously today.

Fewer than 40 red wolves cling to survival in the wild – won't you help us fight for them?

Red wolves, native to Eastern North Carolina, are a key part of our natural heritage. In our not so distant past, these animals ranged from Florida to Pennsylvania and as far west as Texas. There are no words for how tragic it would be to see them disappear forever.

Your donation will help fuel our all-out effort to rescue the red wolf from oblivion. You'll help fund public outreach efforts in North Carolina, build community support for wolf conservation, and help us hold Fish and Wildlife Service's feet to the fire, including legal action if necessary.

Stop the Extinction of the Red Wolf >>

The story isn't over. With your help, we'll get the happy ending we have sought for three decades. It's the happy ending these wolves deserve. Are you with us?

Please give generously today.

Thank you in advanced for your help.

Sincerely,

Ben_Prater.jpg

Ben Prater
Southeast Program Director
Defenders of Wildlife

Jett

Ten Pointer
And more Donations to fund salaries......

The endangered red wolf exists in the wild in only one place on earth—the forests and marshes of eastern North Carolina. Red wolves used to be a key member of the landscape throughout the southeastern U.S., along with black bears, white-tailed deer and bald eagles.

Today, there are fewer than 40 red wolves left in the wild.

But the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is proposing to dramatically scale back recovery efforts and allow red wolves in the wild to be captured, harassed or killed if they roam onto private property.

Endangered red wolves could disappear forever if we don’t act soon. Please donate to help save wild red wolves and other vulnerable wildlife from extinction.

Thanks to past recovery programs and support from friends of wildlife, red wolves were carefully reintroduced to their native habitat. Those robust efforts offered red wolves a real chance for recovery.

Today, there are at most 40 of this beautiful and cherished species living wild and free. But the once robust efforts to recover and protect red wolves in the wild could be greatly diminished and we are racing against time to save them.

Please give to protect and save red wolves.

During the last few weeks, 15,000 passionate friends of wildlife like you spoke out to help tackle our latest challenge to the red wolf’s survival and recovery: the dramatic scaling back of the red wolf recovery program that reintroduces and provides protection for red wolves in the wild.

But we can’t save critically endangered national treasures like the red wolf without your help—and we only have until the end of tomorrow to make sure our voices of support for wild red wolves resound above our opponents.

People like you will help us deliver the full power of thousands of wildlife advocates across the country, keep the media tuned in, and hold elected and appointed officials accountable for their obligation to save endangered species.

It’s down to the wire for the survival of these last few remaining red wolves—endangered red wolves need your help TODAY.

Thank you for all you do to protect wildlife.
Mike_Leahy_NWF_Individual_people.png

Sincerely,

Mike Leahy
Advisor, Wildlife Conservation
National Wildlife Federation Action Fund​
PixelServer

pix.gif

Jett

Ten Pointer
These solicitations are constant and are part of a well oiled business plan of so called "conservation organizations". It is all about the money to them and woofs sell! It is also why they are able to market and generate support from around the world from people who are clueless on the true facts. Their narratives and pleas are based on total fabrication and falsehoods. These businesses masquerading as "Conservation Groups", may have robo generated lots of so called support for the wolf program, but this support may be a very, very small percent of those totally solicited by their email programs and I can assure you very few if any "supporters" could even identify a "red wolf". Furthermore, I doubt any of the supporters could generate support to have these coywolves released and propagated in their back yards and cities.

Last edited:

Mike Noles aka conman

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I've read that less than 10% of the pro "red wolf" responses were actually generated by individuals. The majority were robo response letters. Hopefully, the Fed Review has caught and trashed most of the fake responses.

odie408

Ten Pointer
The number of responses should not matter. It's not a contest. They just can't make it work with out landowner support or breaking their rules. If landowners wont let them in to trap coyotes or keep place holder coyotes or to care for the woofs, it's over. Now that should be check mate unless the NPO's get their judge to take those rights from us. They want to buy landowners off but some if not most wont sell out and the woof or the place holder coyote will still cross the line. And landowners are not becoming more tolerant of the woof or the woof pimps.

PhDstudent

Button Buck
Good Morning! I am a PhD student from Antioch University and I am doing my research on the Albemarle Peninsula. My study involves the interactions of people and wildlife on the landscape. I am especially interested in lands used for hunting at any time during the year. This can be by individuals who use agricultural lands to hunt, large corporations with hunting clubs and everything in between. I chose the Albemarle Peninsula because of the unique presence of red wolves and the role they play in those interactions.
What I am looking for is landowners who own land or hunt on land in the counties of Washington, Tyrrell, Beaufort, and Dare. I would simply like to talk to you for about 30 minutes about how you use your land and your views on wildlife including red wolves. I am from NC which is why I chose to do my research here but I don't live here now. I will however be in town this week until Friday afternoon and would like to meet with landowners while I am here. If you are interested in helping me with my research and talking to me please respond here and I will get in touch with you. Thank you so much for your consideration!

shadycove

Twelve Pointer
Concerning the "red wolf", let me start my interview here,
THERE IS NO SUCH ANIMAL ALIVE OR DEAD IN NC, NEVER WERE.
There are however alot of hybrid coyotes.
That said, I'm not sure of your agenda in even picking these mutts to study, but I have a good idea.

roundball

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
IMO, no 30 minute face to face "interview" is required for such a thing in this day and age.

Post a link to your website with the list of questions you'd like to ask.

rodman

Ten Pointer
In a few minutes you will be hit with so many links from a certain member on this forum your eyes will cross

Status
Not open for further replies.